Saint Louis, MO 63130 Map · Phone number

About Harp Elegance by Eva

I am degreed in Harp Performance, and I have been playing music on the concert harp professionally for over 30 years. I live in St. Louis, Missouri, although at other times in my life, I have lived and performed in other major cities. I truly love providing music for any occasion, in any location, playing all types of music. Please see my website to view several critically acclaimed videos of my playing style.

Follow Harp Elegance by Eva on

evaharppromo

4 Reviews for Harp Elegance by Eva

• I

Inge · Married on 10/08/2011

Eva was EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The harp was absolutely beautiful and all of our friends and family enjoyed it. Thank you, Eva!!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2011

Eva did a fantastic job! My husband even loved her harp music! She played all the songs we requested and made the ceremony complete and adding a nice beautiful touch with the harp!

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • jlu

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2012

I wish I could give Eva a 10 out of 5 for flexibility, a 6 out of 5 for value, and a 100 out of 5 for quality! I was very pleased with the service we got from her. She is very talented and was able to play pieces of music we sent her sheet music for. She was easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 09/25/2012

• Shari Photography Wedding Photographers

Breathtaking! I generally don't pay too much attention to the music when photographing the service (I like to be very focused). But the music Eva played was beautiful- stylish and perfect. I really enjoyed listening to her.

• Beautiful Celebrations, LLC
    Beautiful Celebrations, LLC Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Eva on a previous wedding this year. She is very organized and precise when it comes to music. If its a song she has never heard of played, she will research the song and learn it and play it with perfection at the big day. Her music is positively elegant and mezmerizing. She is easy to contact and will show up promptly. She is an absolute delight to work with.

• Saint Louis, 63130 See on map
    Location of (Harp Elegance by Eva)