Harmony Golf Preserve

7251 Five Oaks Drive, Saint Cloud, FL 34773 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 250
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Harmony Golf Preserve

Whether you desire a rustic wedding or a grand ballroom reception, Harmony Golf Preserve will create a magical wedding day that you will treasure for a lifetime. Take in the beautiful outdoor majesty and classic ballroom elegance, and have the wedding of your dreams at Harmony Golf Preserve.

Facilities and Capacity

Built on 260 acres of wildlife preserve, the venue offers various outdoor locations enclosed by nature, including two incredible lakefront ceremony sites. Couples can host their reception in the stunning, sophisticatedly decorated ballroom with a picture-perfect view of the championship golf course. The clubhouse, which is just steps away from the Grand Ballroom, features an exclusive VIP private bridal suite. The suite includes full-length mirrors and room to safely store belongings. The venue can accommodate up to 250 guests.

Services

From the initial planning to the final toast, the special events team will take care of every detail to ensure your special day is perfect. Services include the following:

-Bridal suite
-Set-up, clean-up
-Event rentals
-Tables, chairs
-Linens
-China, flatware, and glassware

Couples can have bridal hair, makeup, and massage packages on request.

Cuisine

Along with old Florida elegance and comfortable ambiance, the team at Harmony Golf Preserve offers distinctive cuisine. All the dishes are prepared from specially selected, local ingredients guaranteed to tantalize every taste bud.

Other Facilities

The venue offers parking and shuttle service for guests. The facility is wheelchair accessible.

Location

Harmony Golf Preserve is 28 miles south of Orlando International Airport. The venue is also approximately 44 minutes from Disney World.

Follow Harmony Golf Preserve on

Sparkler Grand Exit
  • Videos 2

41 Reviews for Harmony Golf Preserve

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

We planned our wedding in 2 months, yes 2! The beautiful views are what made us fall in love with Harmony. Then we were introduced to Jennifer who is amazing! She helped me every step of the way. From picking out linen colors to table centerpieces, to picking out the menu and helping me find other vendors. Jennifer exceed my highest expectations all while keeping us within our tight budget. Our wedding was breathtaking. All of our guests were raving over our entire wedding. I can send you pictures. If I had the chance to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. The food was amazing and the staff was incredibly. I am so thankful for Jennifer and the staff at Harmony Golf Preserve. They made our wedding a night no one will ever forget. Jennifer is one special person, not many people can do what she does. She has an extraordinary eye for detail, and always went above and beyond for us. She made sure all of our needs were met. She even had a special meal made for my one year old and then helped feed him for us.
    They truly gave me my dream wedding! I can't thank you enough!

Allison Miller

glenn · Married on 06/05/2016

Speak with Jennifer A., the Food and Beverage Manager, if you need assistance with anything. As a guy getting married for the first time, I was pretty clueless. But she helped me navigate all aspects of the wedding ceremony and reception planning so that our events were successful. She gave us ideas to consider when we were selecting cultural and religious aspects to include, and she let us choose from a multitude of settings they have on the property for the location of the ceremony. She even let me customize the menu to my tastes! I can't imagine there being a more helpful staff or more idyllic venue that could have made my wedding better.

Diana · Married on 05/21/2016

If you are looking for the fairytale wedding spot with excellent service and a lifetime full of memories, then Harmony Golf Preserve is your ideal wedding Venue. Jennifer, who is the main point of contact for Harmony weddings was a blessing to me when dealing with all of my crazy wedding planning and coordinating. She has an eye for detail and she brought my ideas for my wedding to life. No detail was spared and she made sure everything was taken care of for me. I honestly can say I HAVE NO regrets and that everything went according to plan and I had my DREAM wedding thanks to Harmony Golf Preserve!!!!

• Heather Rice Photography
    Heather Rice Photography Wedding Photographers

I've photographed weddings at Harmony and LOVE this venue and area for it's scenery and elegance. Highly recommended staff!

• Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services Wedding DJs

Harmony Golf Preserve is one of the most beautiful wedding locations that I have had the privelage to work at. They have 3 amazing Ceremony locations, a great staff, and mouthwatering catering. Highly recommend Harmony Golf Preserve for Weddings and Events.

• Down The Aisle Weddings & Events
    Down The Aisle Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

As a planner who has done multiple events at Harmony over the past 7 years, I can say that Michelle and her team are excellent! The grounds are beautiful, the food is delicious, and the service is always great! If you are looking for a gorgeous setting for your day, and a site coordinator that goes above and beyond her duties to make everything come together beautifully, check them out! You won't be disappointed!

• 7251 Five Oaks Drive Saint Cloud, 34773 See on map