7840 Antelope Road Apt 2, Citrus Heights, CA 95610 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Harjo Productions

Harjo Productions is a wedding DJ based in Citrus Heights, California. Owner and professional DJ Tim Harjo makes it his mission to provide his clients with the perfect event, and will provide you with personalized and professional DJ services from start to finish. From your first consultation to the last song of the evening, Harjo Productions will make your wedding smooth and seamless, and completely tailored to your taste and style.

Harjo Productions provides clients with the opportunity to customize their wedding soundtrack and DJ services, and presents a song selection binder for you to select your favorite songs and dance tracks for your celebration. The binder also includes an in-depth planner, and Tim Harjo will work with you to accommodate to the timeline and transitions of your wedding day in order to ensure that your event runs smoothly. He also provides MC services and will make announcements to make transitions seamless. His services include professional wireless microphones for toasts and speeches, professional installation and break down, personalized song selection, and LED lighting and dance floor uplighting. Other wedding DJ services include:

• Consultation

4x6 foot banner copy copy 51 933766 1557533753

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Harjo Productions

Kelly · Married on 06/26/2016

We hired Tim for our wedding after hearing about him from a co-worker and I am so glad we did. Besides the fact that our wedding will be so memorable, the 2 qualities that stand out to me were Tim's planning and flexibility. I have 2 older sisters in Portland so I've been through the planning stages before, but I was surprised at how different is was working with Tim. As soon as we decided to go with Tim, he gave us a binder that had our names on it, a music event planner and a ton of song ideas. This helped so much because we had only decided on a few songs and I really didn't know what music I wanted for everything.
    On the morning of our wedding, I feel bad, but I didn't get back to Tim until after the ceremony, but he did call and leave a message making sure that everything was ok and that we has on schedule. During the reception, I had mentioned to Tim in planning that my Brother might want to play a song with his guitar and sing. Because of a flight delay, my Brother missed the ceremony, but showed up at the reception with guitar in hand. I was worried that it might be a mess trying to get my Brother to play into the sound system, but Tim never missed a beat and plugged him right in. It was so wonderful to hear my Brother play and sing again. It had been so long. My Brother later told me that he was impressed with Tim's setup and how easy it was to come plug in and play. Everyone danced so much and had a great time. Tim has earned another fan and I'll be passing his name off to my family and friends.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Mindy · Married on 06/25/2016

Tim was my DJ at my wedding at was wonderful. I highly recommend him

Sent on 07/12/2016

Harjo Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC