info@harborviewdj.com, Traverse City, MI 49686 Map · Phone number

About Harbor View Entertainment

Hi, I'm George McDonald, Featured Entertainer and Owner of Harbor View Entertainment. I moved to Northern Michigan from the Metro Detroit area where I started my entertainment Company. I have worked with hundreds of Brides and Grooms in and around Metro Detroit, keeping up to date on the wedding industry and the various trends in weddings. The level of service that I provide is comparable to what you would expect in a major Metropolitan area such as Detroit, Chicago, Denver, Miami etc. I've provided entertainment for weddings, corporate functions, holiday parties, festivals, anniversaries, and other events for over 30 years, and it's something I genuinely enjoy. That's why guests have such a good time at functions where I'm performing, and I think your guests will too! Contact Harbor View Entertainment at 231-947-5271 or info@harborviewDJ.com to schedule a free consultation.

Follow Harbor View Entertainment on

4 Reviews for Harbor View Entertainment

• Aracely

Aracely · Married on 07/14/2018

George is the best!

George did our wedding back in July and we have no regrets! He was amazing and our guests had the best time! He knew how to read the crowd and made sure everyone was always on the dance floor! He was very attentive to us and what we wanted from the beginning. He made sure the day went according to schedule at all times! We still get compliments on how fun our wedding was because of him! Definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 02/19/2019

ashlee · Married on 08/12/2017

George was amazing and will do anything to help make your day special. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Cheryl · Married on 04/12/2014

It stayed in contact with me, he was very easy to talk too and made suggestions. He went above and beyond to make our ceremony and reception perfect.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Harbor View Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Paul Retherford Photography
    Paul Retherford Photography Wedding Photographers

George is a professional and fun guy who you need at your wedding. It is always great to see him because you know the wedding will run smoothly, and he will make sure that you are aware of all the proceedings. I recommend him all the time.

• Castle Farms
    Castle Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Harbor View Entertainment frequently DJ’s at Castle Farms and is one of our preferred service providers. With their knowledge of Castle Farms different rooms, they provide superb music for castle couples’ weddings.

• , info@harborviewdj.com Traverse City, 49686 See on map