85 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Harbor Bridal

Harbor Bridal is a bridal boutique located in Cold Spring Harbor, New York. They specialize in classic and elegant wedding gowns, veils, bridesmaids attire, accessories, and flower girl dresses. Harbor Bridal features gorgeous designs from Lela Rose, Joanna August, and the staff is friendly, attentive, and determined to make every bride feel beautiful.

This by-appointment only salon services brides and wedding parties in Long Island, the Hamptons, and Manhattan. In addition to top notch customer service, Harbor Bridal offers VIP group packages that are specifically customized to fit your needs. The shop has an extensive selection of beautifully curated veils, accessories, bridal belts, and hair accessories. Other services Harbor Bridal offers include:

• Sample gowns

Harbor Bridal 3
Harbor Bridal 4
Harbor Bridal 5

Brianne Mcdonnell · Married on 08/02/2019

My favorite dress from my favorite place

Where to even start about this incredible bridal shop. It started with a phone call. Leigh asked me what my vision was of my dress so she could pull a few before I got there. After already trying on so many dresses at other salons I was confused and really didn't have a clear vision, but Leigh did for me. For the first time in my dress search, I was the only bride in the shop for my appointment. I immediately felt so comfortable and was able to feel like myself. Leigh and Tori have such a calming confidence about themselves, I knew being there I would find something. Leigh had a couple of dresses put aside for me and what do you know, the very first dress she pulled was the exact dress I wore on my wedding day!! I was so amazed at how well she listened and knew me off of one phone call. Besides having the best time trying dresses on there (felt like I was hanging out with my friends) Leigh was an absolute dream throughout the rest of the process. She was in constant communication with me, even when I emailed her at 10pm on a Sunday night (eek, sorry!) she responded right away and was the most helpful! I can't say enough about her professionalism throughout the entire process. After I chose my Modern Trousseau dress, Leigh recommended I go to CT to get it altered, and I am so glad that I did. It was one of the best experiences. They literally make the dress while it's on you. I saw my dress in the bare bones stage and then the final product, and it made it that much more special. I also used Harbor Bridal and Dessy Group for my bridesmaids dresses and still have not stopped getting compliments on how my bridesmaids looked.

I had been to a couple of the large bridal salons before going to Harbor Bridal. I felt overwhelmed in the others and like I was just another bride. When I walked into Harbor Bridal for my first appointment, I felt the complete opposite. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Harbor Bridal, Leigh, and Tori for your wedding dress experience. They are the absolute best. I am forever grateful for all they did for me and my special day.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Brianne!! (Insert crying emoji). Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet and thoughtful review for us. I think you already know how much we love you and how much we enjoyed working without you throughout this process, but if you don't, you're amazing, and we couldn't be more thankful for you. You make it so much fun to do our job, and I'll gladly continue to take your Sunday night at 10pm emails even though your wedding is over! You were the most beautiful sporty-chic bride I've ever seen, and your bridesmaids looked stunning, as well! We wish you and Anthony a lifetime of happiness together! Please visit us soon! xoxo

Jenna Peters · Married on 10/20/2018

We love Harbor Bridal!

We love Leigh and Tori! Harbor Bridal is the most charming, beautiful, unique bridal shop around topped off with incredible service and a stunning selection of gowns and bridesmaids dresses. Leigh was so sweet, helpful, and thoughtful throughout the whole process. I highly recommend Harbor Bridal! Thank you so much for making the whole experience so meaningful, memorable, and special!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! We love your family SO much and it has been such a pleasure working with you guys over the past few years. It was an honor getting to dress you and your bridesmaids for your big day. Everyone looked SO beautiful. Please stop by whenever you are in the area! xoxo, Leigh & Tori

Harbor Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales