About Harbor Bridal

A bridal boutique located in the heart of Cold Spring Harbor, NY

At Harbor Bridal, located in the quaint village of Cold Spring Harbor, New York, we strive to provide our brides with a unique and special experience, consisting of superior customer service in a personal environment. Our goal is to make every bride feel like the most important bride.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Preservation (1)
Sample Sales (1)
Trunk Shows (1)
Bridal Belts (1)

he girls at Harbor Bridal are truly amazing. I spend two years driving by the store looking at the windows, knowing I would stop it some day. I was so glad I did. I went in with my mom and sisters and saw a welcome sign with my name on it. Tori helped me sort through the racks and brough other suggestions as I picked what I liked. While I changed they entertained my mom and sisters as if they were a part of the family. They were so attentive and offered helpful commentary on every selection I tried. My dress was gorgeous, every moment of the day picking it was magical. They suggested a great seemstress and eve transported the dress for me. The small business feel and the personal attention is hard to come by in picking a dress. Harbor bridal has a beautiful selection of romantic gowns that you can tell are personally chosen for the shop. If your are looking for a special experience and extra attention this is the place to come. I wish I got my bridesmaid dresses from Harbor Bridal as well

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kim, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience working with Tori and Leigh at Harbor Bridal! I purchased my wedding gown and veil at Harbor Bridal. Also, Tori and Leigh assisted with selecting the bridesmaid dresses. They have a lovely selection of wedding gowns, veils, bridesmaid dresses, and additional bridal accessories. Tori and Leigh were incredibly dedicated, helpful, kind, organized, and timely. They truly make you feel like a friend throughout the entire process, and visiting their beautiful shop in Cold Spring Harbor was always a treat! My family enjoyed meeting them and visiting their shop as well. I’m so happy I met Tori and Leigh, and I’m so happy I was able to work with them!

View Vendor Response

15 Photos

Events

85 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724   See On Map
631-367-3231 (phone)
Harbor Bridal is a wedding gown boutique from Cold Spring Harbor, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, Hamptons, and Manhattan. Harbor Bridal is a professional wedding store that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaids gowns, veils, and accessories.