Happy Rentz

29 Reviews for Happy Rentz

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 11/17/2018

Flexible and Great Value

Martye at Happy Rentz is my girl! She helped me stay realistic in the options I selected for my wedding, and helped me to envision how each piece of china, glassware, linens and chairs would look in my event space. They made a second delivery to our wedding venue when weather changed our plans a little. The wrought iron arch they sent out was beautiful and fit perfectly in our space. I highly recommend them-very professional and reasonable in prices.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2017

Of all the vendors we hired for our wedding, we knew the least about rentals, especially when it came to tents, heating, and lighting. Happy Rentz was beyond helpful. They were extremely patient when I called multiple times to talk through our needs. The weather ended up being cooler than we'd hoped so we had to add heaters at the last minute, and everyone I spoke to was knowledgeable about what equipment we'd need while keeping my budget in mind. I never felt like they were trying to sell me more than I needed or take advantage of my ignorance. Once the tent arrived, the setup team was amazing! Greg especially went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and exactly how we wanted it. I can't express enough how grateful we are for the service we received. If you're looking for someone you can trust and has your best interest at heart, I strongly recommend this family-owned business!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Liz · Married on 04/29/2017

They were so amazing to work with! Each time we went, they set up our setting so we can discuss and view the design again. They were extremely patient with multiple changes and were quick to make suggestions based on their experience. Awesome!!!

Sent on 05/09/2017