239 Central Ave, Reserve, LA 70084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Happy Life Weddings

Hi. My name is Donna Fontenot Cavalier and I am an ordained minister who believes in marriage equality and who specializes in performing secular, non-denominational wedding ceremonies. All loving couples deserve a special custom marriage ceremony, designed to fit their own beliefs, personalities and lifestyles, and Happy Life Weddings is honored to officiate at such a wonderful life celebration. I work with all loving couples who want an officiant who will help them prepare a beautiful, custom secular wedding ceremony that works best for them. I will make sure that your personalities and stories are well represented. You can stick with tradition, combine traditional with modern, or go completely outside the box when it comes to designing the ceremony. I'll make sure it keeps the legal components required as we customize the celebration.

Follow Happy Life Weddings on

• Videos 1

23 Reviews for Happy Life Weddings

Paige · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful!!

I would recommend Donna to anybody that asks. With all the worries that come with your big day that was not one. The day I met her I knew she would make it easy and comfortable for us. It was one less thing I had to worry about on my day. I knew she would be there on time and do great! You absolutely will not regret booking Donna!

• Tammy

Tammy Mahler · Married on 11/10/2018

Professional and Sincere

Donna was very responsive, very professional and her ceremony writings were very sincere.
    She made the process so easy from the very beginning.

I will only have my one marriage in my life, but I had to do it all over again I’d choose Happy Life Weddings.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Happy Life Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day, Tammy. The two of you were a joy to work with.

Mellissa · Married on 10/18/2018

Exceptional!

Donna was an absolute dream to work with from beginning to end!! She played so many roles in the creation of our perfect ceremony - she was a mentor, advisor, writer, supporter, a source of inspiration and a source of FUN!!! She delivered a perfectly executed ceremony - we are so thank she was such an instrumental part of our fabulous day!

Happy Life Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? LA