Dayton, OH 45409 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About Happy Kamper Films

We are a husband and wife team that focuses on story-driven wedding films which capture the emotion and substance of your wedding. With an artful approach to filming and editing, we strive to create films that are a true reflection of your day, the moments between you, and the love story that unfolds.

Follow Happy Kamper Films on

dayton ohio wedding video
0738551113acb17b Happy Kamper Films Dayton Ohio Destination1
destination wedding videographer
dayton ohio wedding videographer
Happy Kamper Films
happy kamper films outdoor wedding
happy kamper films outdoor wedding2
happykamperfilmsweddingvideography
1579992713032513263628581718692496442226600o
happykamperfilmsweddingvideographytravel
119000219583243875222222224667935269657115n
happykamperfilmsweddingvideographydestination
Happy Kamper Films
dayton ohio and destination wedding videographer
Happy Kamper Films
dayton and cinci wedding videographer
dayton ohio wedding stories
dayton ohio wedding video
0738551113acb17b Happy Kamper Films Dayton Ohio Destination1
destination wedding videographer

• Videos 5

6 Reviews for Happy Kamper Films

Emily · Married on 11/10/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Alison and Mike! My first experience with Happy Kamper Films was actually when my best friend used them for her wedding in 2016. I absolutely loved them then. Given they are Ohio-based, thought, I didn't think we would be able to use them for our Atlanta wedding.

Knowing how much I loved them, however, I reached out to see their availability. To my surprise, they were not only willing, but excited to travel to Atlanta for our big day!

As luck would have it, we actually had to reschedule our entire wedding after I had a medical emergency just one week before the original date. As HKF was traveling from far- you would expect this to be a big inconvenience for them. Instead, they were WONDERFUL and incredibly understanding of the situation,.

On the day of the wedding, they were incredible to work with. They had obviously never worked with any of the other vendors given they had traveled, but I knew this wouldn't be a problem. All of our other vendors loved Happy Kamper Films and had nothing but good things to say about Mike and Alison!

I feel like I am constantly recommending Happy Kamper to my friends, but they are so incredible! If you are looking for somewhere to start with your wedding planning process - start with HKF! I can promise you you will not regret it.

Sent on 01/17/2018

stephanie · Married on 02/18/2017

Happy Kamper Films were absolutely AMAZING! The work they do is simply the best! After looking at lots of wedding films when planning my wedding I just kept coming back to their stunning films. When I contacted them they were so easy to talk to and always responded to my emails quickly. The day of the wedding they were so easy to work with and made the day stress free for me. I am so appreciative of their talent and the great personality they both added to my wedding day! They are a must have!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Creeanna · Married on 12/10/2016

The best decision we made surrounding our whole wedding was when we decided to partner with Happy Kamper Films. From beginning to end, they made our day the kind of special you dream of. I'm tearing up writing this as I think about the love and support we felt from Mike and Alison. They were so calm and non-intrusive while capturing the magic throughout our day (and quite honestly, helped foster the magic we desired.) If you have the chance to work with them, please do not hesitate - they will forever be our favorite skilled artisans. True masters of their craft.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Happy Kamper Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Happy Kamper Films 1
    Special discount on "off season" weddings
    $250 off any of our film packages for "off season" weddings - November through March.

• Dayton, 45409 See on map