Happy Glamper Photo Camper

Douglas, MA View map Visit website

The Happy Glamper Photo Camper is a vintage camper photo booth based in Douglas, Massachusetts. Established in June 2021, Mirabelle, the Happy Glamper Photo Camper will give your guests the most unique photo booth experience in New England. A 1962 Shasta, Mirabelle’s vintage chic decor will blow your loved ones away every time they enter.

Booking the Happy Glamper Photo Camper experience offers you an opportunity to make your wedding stand out from the crowd. Mirabelle’s delightful backdrop and props are sure to bring out smiles and a lot of laughter from your guests. With social media integration, you can share pictures with all your dear ones who couldn’t attend. You will receive a USB of your images, a guest book*, and physical prints so you can relive the memories for years to come. Serving Massachusetts and its islands, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island, this little camper can meet you wherever you are. Needless to say, Mirabelle is waiting with open doors to welcome you and your guests!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$500

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1,100

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Flip Book
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images

Team

Melissa Hadley
Melissa Hadley
Owner & Operator

I’m Melissa! It’s great to meet you and I’m thrilled that you’ve stopped by!

A little about me; I adore photography and have been a photographer myself since 2003.

I also love a great event and all things vintage! Having photographed many weddings over the years, I always love seeing when a bride does something so out of the ordinary that I hear her guests talking over dinner or dancing about those unique touches.

So, when I finally found our 1962 Shasta, I knew I was meant to transform her into a traveling photo booth so that she could be that touch of unique (vintage) flair added to your event! She is not just a photo booth; she is a statement piece and an experience for any event you are hosting.

Enough about me though; I’m looking forward to hearing about you and your event and how we can help make it as memorable as possible!

Old Farm Road Douglas, MA, 01516
Location of (Happy Glamper Photo Camper)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding