Galas & Blooms

1415 Colonial Blvd., Ste 2, Fort Myers, FL 33907, Fort Myers, FL 33907 Map · Phone number

About Galas & Blooms

Galas & Blooms is a wedding planning and floral design company in Fort Myers, Florida; owned by Jessica Bonanno.

Jessica is a trained floral designer and certified wedding planner who loves to utilize her creativity in each event she participates in. She serves as Galas & Blooms lead designer and creative influence.

Galas & Blooms' collective team brings together over 10 years of design experience, tons of creative ideas, and unparalled floral design talent.

Jessica and her team are focused on providing clients a full range of event floral design services, as well as a variety of planning and Day of Coordinator options, helping clients ensure all aspects of their day go as planned.

They love to create unique events that showcase their clients' individual love stories and are able to do that by offering clients one-of-a-kind floral designs, and custom decor pieces specific to each event.

If you select Galas & Blooms, you will be satisfied with their attention to detail and the care that you receive during the wedding planning process, as well as their original event and floral design concepts.

This wedding planner is WeddingWire Rated and is part of The National Association of Wedding Professionals. Jessica's flora work has been published and her team's services are consistently recognized for not only their quality, but also their originality.

Jessica and her team believe in merging their own creativity and expertise with your dreams for your wedding. They will ensure that your wedding runs exactly as planned. Galas & Blooms offers the following services:

• Planning

Lush Arch Floral Design
Lush Arch Floral Design
Low Compote Bowl Centerpieces
Low Compote Bowl Centerpieces
Dreamy and soft ceremony!
Dreamy and soft ceremony!
Galas & Blooms- Bridesmaids
Ceremony set-up
Guest sign-in
Guest sign-in
Reception decor
Garden table setting (close-up)
Garden table setting (close-up)
Welcome station

Galas & Blooms 6
Galas & Blooms 7
  • Annette

Annette Liten · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Jessica is a creative soul with a heart of gold!

I worked with Jessica for my wedding flowers and as Day of Coordinator and honestly I don't know what I would've done without her! I knew I wanted my wedding theme to be very focused on family and incorporate several heirlooms but I was struggling to find a florist who understood my taste, and who was willing to help get everything set just right. Not only did Jessica help me create the perfect design, she put the work into making sure my family's items were carefully displayed alongside the flowers. Aside from her creative skills, she has a calming presence about her and was quick to find solutions to all the little issues that came up the week of my wedding. She never stopped moving the day of my wedding and was also super attentive to me and my family. If you are looking for a hard working florist who definitely cares your wedding is amazing, Jessica and Galas & Blooms is the only way to go!! For sure recommend!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Markin · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful experience with Jessica!

We had a wonderful experience with Galas & Blooms for our wedding flowers. Jessica was super professional and patient with my questions and requests. The bouquets and centerpieces we ordered were exactly what we asked for and extremely beautiful! Overall great experience!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Galas & Blooms 8
    Galas & Blooms 9
  • Alice

Alice Higgins · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing 10/10 5 Stars from 1st contact to final product - book her now!!!

I can’t say enough about Jessica and Galas & Blooms. From our first meeting to the final product, the experience was incredible.
    I met Jessica at her studio when I was just figuring out my wedding vision. She helped me to streamline and commit to what I wanted. She used all of my own ideas, and with her expert guidance, I ended up with the most perfect final product. I compared quotes from more than 5 different florists, and Jessica gave me the best value. She also got back to all of my correspondence immediately, which is absolutely crucial with all the moving parts of wedding planning. She was a no-brainer decision.
    Jessica really blew me away in the last 2 weeks before my wedding. I planned it myself with no family around to help, so I was very high-stress at the end. She came to my venue walk through so she’d know exactly how to execute the ceremony and reception. She invited me to her studio the day before our wedding to have a sneak peek at some blooms. She ended up with extra product and did some extra decorations for me. She absolutely nailed my bouquet, which was one of my favorite details of the entire wedding. Our dog was our ring dog flower girl, and the garlands she made for her harness and leash and collar were perfect. My sister/MOH had recently completed chemo and didn’t know what to do with her short hair, and Jessica made her a flower crown the day before. She delivered my wedding party flowers to the hotel while I was getting ready, and it put me at such ease and made me so excited when I saw how amazing our flowers were and knew the venue flowers were in her hands.
    I could go on and on, but you cannot find a kinder, more detail oriented person to deliver a spectacular product at a fair value. She truly got to know me, she made me know she really cared about my wedding, and our flowers couldn’t have been more perfect. I did all the research so you don’t have to - just book Jessica and Galas & Blooms immediately.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Award

Galas & Blooms FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 675.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• 1415 Colonial Blvd., Ste 2, Fort Myers, FL 33907 Fort Myers, FL, 33907 See on map
    9:00 - 5:00 p.m. M-F Limited availability on weekends due to events.