Portsmouth, OH 45662 Map · Phone number

About Happily Ever After Wedding Planning

My name is Ashley, and I'm the owner of Happily Ever After Wedding Planning. In April 2013, I got married, and throughout the year prior to that, I planned every detail of my very own wedding. By the time it was over, I had people asking me, "who planned your wedding?" and "your wedding was so beautiful, who did the decorations?" I was also feeling like I needed to keep planning, so I decided, why not become a wedding planner? So here I am, over a year later, ready to plan your wedding! I have two packages to choose from: a total package, to help plan your wedding, and a wedding day package, to help you and your friends and family be able to relax and have fun, and if I learned anything from my wedding, it's that a wedding day coordinator is a life saver! Call or email me for more information, you won't be disappointed!

<script type="text/javascript" src="//wwcdn.weddingwire.com/static/js/widgets/mobileRedirect.js"></script><script type="text/javascript"><!--
WeddingWire.mobile.detectMobile({"storefrontURL":"/website/happily-ever-after-wedding-planning-portsmouth/26cde84c69d18861.html"});
--></script>

aun8004 cop

Happily Ever After Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team? 2