Tampa, FL 33624 Map · Phone number

About Happily Ever After Events

Happily Ever After Events, Inc. is committed to creating memorable perfection for your special day. We pride ourselves on being innovative and trend setting in the event planning industry. Weather you are planning a contemporary affair or a destination wedding, your dreams become a reality. We go above and beyond traditional services to provide the support you need in order to make your planning simple and enjoyable as well as to create an exquisite affair.

new
ProfessionalWeddingPhotos138
OurWeddingWeekend092

3 Reviews for Happily Ever After Events

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2009

I recently (3/21/2009) used Rachel and Lauren to help me plan my wedding. They were so great to work with. It turned out better than I could have hoped or expected and a big part of that was because of them. I never planned on using a wedding planner at all, I thought I could do it all no problem. Towards the end it really just got to be to much. I cannot explain the sense of calm and ease I had knowing (and totally proved by them) that if something went wrong (which it did, because of the me not them) Rachel and Lauren were both were there to clean up the mess, fix the problem. They went above and beyond to help me make my wedding such a magical event. I fully believe Happily Ever After Events will go so far because Rachel and Lauren take the time to put in all of the added touches and make it personal to them so it will always be personal to the bride and groom.

I will definitely recommend Happily After Events to anyone getting married or having any kind of major event.

Sent on 04/07/2009

Davi · Married on 12/21/2008

Lauren and Rachel did an amazing job at helping me plan my wedding. During my engagement, I moved from Atlanta to Chicago and my fiancee (now husband) was living in Philadelphia. Since we were getting married in Tampa, the bulk of the load fell on the shoulders of Rachel and Lauren. We never once saw any stress, or heard of any problems they were encountering. They were always very quick to return emails and phone calls. They even went as far as to design centerpieces for the reception and build them to help save some money with the florist. I would HIGHLY recommend Lauren and Rachel for your wedding. They will treat your special day as if it were their own!!

Sent on 03/30/2009

Erika · Married on 11/08/2008

Rachel came up with the most creative ideas that I never would have thought of myself, down to the minutest details. I can't even count the number of compliments I received on the beautiful decor! Better yet, whenever I felt overwhelmed with the typical stress that often accompanies weddings, I'd call Rachel and she'd always manage to ease my worries and make the entire process seem manageable. On the day of the wedding, she took care of absolutely everything; even the vendors commented on her talent for multitasking! She is super organized and professional, and I'd full heartedly recommend her services to anyone looking for a beautiful stress-free wedding that will go off without a hitch with a confidant along the way.

Sent on 01/23/2009

Award

Happily Ever After Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Breezin' Entertainment & Productions
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

Breezin Entertainment would like to endorse YOU!!

• Christopher Visuals
    Christopher Visuals Wedding Photographers

Rachel and Lauren are wonderful! The event was flawless and they were great to work with. I would highly recommend Happily Ever Events.

• Ceremonies by Nan
    Ceremonies by Nan Wedding Officiants

Rachel and Lauren at Happily Every After will make sure your special day goes off without a hitch. Leave your worries behind as these two take care of everything for you.

• Tampa, 33624 See on map