6152 N US Highway 41, Apollo Beach, FL 33572 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hannah's Floral & Events

Hannah's Floral & Events is your new premier event décor firm in the Tampa Bay area. We pride ourselves in providing each of our clients with impeccable and creative service. Each wedding and event is tailored to our client's specific and unique needs, because we believe no wedding should be the same. Just as we are all different, our weddings should reflect the story and style of our clients.

Even though we specialize in floral design, we can provide our clients with a variety of in-house services, all created and designed for their special day. Our services include:

Ceremony Décor

Custom Reception Centerpieces and Décor

Personal flowers and bouquets

Ceremony Décor

Ceiling and Wall Draping

Up-Lighting

Monogram Projections

Furniture & Décor Rental

We are a team of professionals dedicated to excellence and attention to detail. whether your function is a wedding, Quinceanera, Bar/Bat Mtzvah, a social soiree or corporate gathering, we are here to offer our expertise and creativity in planning and executing the event of your dreams.

Contact us today at 813-808-1649 or 813-324-5436 or via email at info@hannahsfloral.com

Follow us on Facebook and on Instagram under: Hannahs_Floral

dsc2432
dsc2532

37 Reviews for Hannah's Floral & Events

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

I cannot say enough about Ana and her team! My husband and I were blown away when we walked into our reception hall for the first time and saw what she had created! Ana was a joy to work with, and she understood my sometimes muddy vision of how I wanted the room to look. She had great ideas of how to arrange the tables, as well as on my bouquet, the other bouquets & boutonnieres, and the floral touches throughout the reception hall like our cake and on accent tables. I was particularly impressed that Ana had the great idea of using garland on the church pews and then repurposing them onto the tablescapes. It saved us a lot of money, and we were able to have elevated florals at our Church ceremony! We received countless compliments on the tablescapes - the room was a gorgeous wonderland of candles, light and soft florals mixed with greenery. I cannot thank her enough for all of the hard work and the beautiful room she created!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Laura · Married on 02/04/2017

Anna is an amazing person to work with! thank you so much for thinking of every single detail and making my wedding an unforgettable day! loved the flowers, loved the center pieces, loved my bouquet, loved the arch, loved it all! Definitely contacting you whenever I need flowers again!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Meagan · Married on 12/02/2016

Ana was an absolute dream to work with for our wedding florals and decor. She took our vision, brought it to life and completely exceeded our expectations. Our guests were amazed by the quality and beauty of her work. If you're looking for a company that is truly passionate about what they do, you have to check out Hannah's Florals. Ana is a beautiful soul and my bouquet was absolutely breathtaking.

Sent on 12/14/2016