Seattle, WA 98116 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Hannah Wahl Photography

At your wedding:

On your wedding day I will let the natural beauty unfold on its own and photograph it as it's happening. The photographs will tell the story of the day, and also the story of your love and connection as a couple stepping into marriage. They will speak to your unique bond, and the ones you have with friends and family who are there to celebrate this beginning with you.

When you look back at the photos from your wedding, I want you to remember what that day felt like as much as what it looked like. Your portraits and family photos will be easygoing, and will not take up too much time. After all, your wedding is a celebration, not a photo shoot. I want you to have plenty of time to party!

You:

To you, the most important thing about your wedding is having an amazing celebration with the people you care about. You don't necessarily adhere to traditions, you want to express your love and show your commitment in your own way. You are having so much fun coming up with ideas for your wedding, and when the day comes you plan to hand off the final logistics and enjoy the day of love!

Me:

I am Hannah, a Seattle wedding and elopement photographer with a love for adventure. In addition to my work as a wedding photographer, I teach photography to at risk youth through an organization called Youth in Focus.

When I am not doing photography related stuff, I am cycling around Seattle, hiking in the mountains, playing the harp, boxing, playing ultimate frisbee, or getting really into nerdy board games.

Confessions of a nerd: I have a possibly unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter. I know I am not alone in this, but I am 31 and I thought maybe I would be over it by now. But seriously, I am still waiting for my letter from Hogwarts!

Let's chat!

Feel free to send me an email or call with questions you might have about finding your wedding photographer. You can check out the weddings I have shot on my website, to see if I would be a good fit for you. And even if I am not right for you, I'm happy to help you in your search for the photographer who is! I'll answer any questions you have.

Follow Hannah Wahl Photography on

sarah teddy wedding 120
hannah wahl photography after ceremony
allisonedwardwedding 33
Hannah Wahl Photography
hannah wahl photography purple hair bride
abi jerad wedding kauai 10
Hannah Wahl Photography
hannah wahl photography couple doorway
kathy liam wedding 52
rhiannon joe wedding 78
monica paul wedding book top 6
Hannah Wahl Photography
hannah wahl photography wedding toast
julia michael wedding web 91
sarah teddy wedding 34
kathy liam wedding 18
weddings 4
Hannah Wahl Photography
hannah wahl photography ferry wedding
seraevan 40
kathy liam wedding 72
sarah teddy wedding 120
hannah wahl photography after ceremony
allisonedwardwedding 33

• Real Weddings 34

10 Reviews for Hannah Wahl Photography

Monica · Married on 08/20/2016

Hannah and her team were wonderful! We felt so relaxed the whole day. She really captured all the love!

Highly recommended!

• User7551924 · 2+ years ago

My wife and I had an outdoor wedding in August on a bright sunny day, which I understand is not the most ideal lighting conditions for pictures, but Hannah pulled it off and did a magnificent job at capturing our special day. We wanted some posed shots together and with family which sounded daunting gathering our large group of relatives together for one shot, however Hannah somehow made it fun and with the help of her assistant, managed to take some beautiful pictures with everyone’s eyes open and smiling, surrounded by trees and the garden we held our ceremony in. She also captured many great candid shots of our friends, and family during the festivities. She blended in with our guests and made them feel comfortable with her cameras. Her professionalism, fun and kind nature made her a pleasure to work with. Being a member of the LGBT community can sometimes mean it’s hard to find non-judgmental professionals to hire for events and weddings, yet Hannah treated us graciously and with true respect. We would highly recommend her to any of our friends for their future weddings or photography needs. We will cherish the memories she captured forever.
    -Julia D

Allison · Married on 07/09/2016

Hannah was just exceptional. She took beautiful pictures that we will cherish for years to come. She was such a delight to work with, no stress, super flexible, and just pleasant to have around. I've been to several weddings where the photographer seems to have their own agenda and pushes everyone to do forced poses that look silly. Hannah wasn't like that at all. During the ceremony, she just blended into the wedding and took amazing pictures as she saw them. We got all the shots that were important to us as well as a bunch we didn't even know that we would love so much. The price was reasonable and she even sent us a beautiful usb drive with our pictures on it. No hassle to pay for prints or anything like that, just free downloads and prints. If you're looking for a low stress, easy to work with, exceptional photographer who takes great candids, use Hannah, just do it. She's just the best.

Award

Hannah Wahl Photography Pricing

Hannah Wahl Photography Price Rates

Hannah Wahl Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Real Weddings