Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Hannah Smith Events

Specializing in All-Inclusive Wedding and Event Coordination in San Diego and Sonoma County

Hannah Smith Events offers professional, polite and personalized Wedding and Event Coordination.

We customize our services to our clients needs, as we know each wedding and event is different!

Allow us to relieve your stress taking on all of the responsibilities so that you can truly enjoy this special moment in your life.

We have 4 professional and experienced planners on our team, who love making your dream wedding or event a reality!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Guest List (2)
Destination (2)
Cultural (1)
Military (1)

My husband and I were thrilled with Kelly as our coordinator! She was incredibly helpful in the months leading up to our wedding, helping us stay organized and even giving us advice & recommendations, and the day of our wedding she made sure everything went perfectly. It was so comforting to know that someone so experienced and professional was handling all of the details while I could just relax and enjoy the day. She and her assistants even went out of their way to place the flowers from our ceremony along the head table at our reception - the most gorgeous detail! Having a day-of coordinator is worth every penny, and Kelly delivered beyond what we were even expecting. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Maryssa was absolutely amazing in helping my wife and I plan our big day. We thought we were doing good by planning in advance and Maryssa made sure we stayed on top of everything. I would highly recommend her to help you plan your big wedding day as well! She is amazing!

View Vendor Response

To-Do Lists
Double Weddings
Number of Planners

Love this company!

There can be pages written about all the advantages working with Hannah Smith Events. For us, as wedding photographers, it is very important that all the vendors work as a team on the wedding day since it affects the flow of the day and couple's mood. Having Hannah Smith Events planning and coordinating the couple's wedding, we know that we don't have to worry about any of the above. They make your day flawless and worry-free. Hannah has the best team of professional wedding planners in her company, and each of them is a pleasure to work with! Very professional, knowledgeable, creative, and friendly, they will listen to the bride and groom's needs and offer something unique for each couple. Hiring Hannah Smith Events for wedding planning would definitely be the best decision for the couples!

Dawn Steel of Hannah Smith Events coordinated the last wedding we had the pleasure of both capturing and working with her on. As a wedding professional ourselves specializing in cinematography for our couples, it is always extremely important to work alongside a dedicated and talented planner who keeps us closely informed on the schedule and keeps the wedding on schedule day-of to make your day go off without a hitch, and allow us to capture the most beautiful moments from your event. We definitely recommend connecting with Hannah Smith Events to plan your big day!

I've worked with Hannah Smith Events and it doesn't get better than these gals! Their number one priority is the bride and groom and their wedding day experience. I know that when I come into an event that is coordinated by them, as a vendor, I know I won't have to worry about much (where to deliver, what time I should setup, my point of contact, etc.) If I know a bride has requested for a specific item to be setup a special way, this team is right behind me knowing all the details. Hannah, Dawn, Sarah and all the other girls are always very approachable, down to earth, extremely professional and a must for any wedding.

San Diego, CA 92101   See On Map
760-453-7819 (phone)
Sonoma, CA 95476   See On Map
707-364-6168 (phone)
Hannah Smith Events is a wedding coordination business from California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Sonoma, and Napa Valley. Hannah Smith Events is a professional wedding planning business that has been part of the California wedding industry for many years. We specialize in wedding and event planning.