Hannah Brooks Photography

Lexington, IL View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Photography is more than a job for me. It’s real life. Capturing life at its most intimate moments is deeply fulfilling work and is truly what lights my soul on fire! I’ve been a photographer for 10+ years and specialize in capturing emotions. I look forward to hearing how I can serve you on your big day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashley T. Married on 09/24/2022

Beyond amazing!

I don’t even know where to begin, Hannah was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer! For our big day we got ready at my house and she drove all the way there to capture the beginning of the day. My ceremony was then at my grandparents farm which was close to an hour away. Because it was my wedding day I was flooded with emotions, but Hannah helped me so much throughout the day. She captured every moment beyond perfectly and she was the absolute sweetest! Then as if I hadn’t already made her travel enough, my reception was an hour away from the ceremony. All things never go according to plan and unfortunately all of the events that occur before the dance floor is opened to everyone ran late, but she stayed even though our session with her was over! I even at one point told her she could leave if needed during one of my first dances and she still stayed to capture the moments! We got our sneak peeks the next day, and my new husband and i are beyond in love with all of them! Hannah you were the absolute BEST and more than I expected. Thank you SO much for everything! I am so sad I don’t plan on getting married again so I can book you as my wedding photographer!
  • Christa
    Christa Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely amazing

She was incredible and the photos are gorgeous! Working with Hannah was easy and she was very professional! Would highly recommend.

Hannah Brooks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Christa!! Loved every second of your special day. From seeing you be soooo grateful to every single person involved to coming together as a family of 3. It was beautiful! Thank you thank you thank you!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Hannah Brooks Photography 1
Exclusive

905 Country Ln Lexington, IL, 61752
(309) 750-1845
Location of (Hannah Brooks Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding