Hanna Wagner Design

Grand Rapids, MI View map Visit website

• Maddie
    Maddie H. Married on 08/01/2021

Hanna is amazing!

Oh my gosh, Hanna is INCREDIBLE! First, let me start by mentioning that I'm a Covid bride...I had to reschedule my wedding 3 times, therefore having 4 different dates. Hanna stuck with me the entire time, always making sure we were actively communicating.

Hanna did my up-do for a church wedding on Friday, and absolutely crushed it. Within 25 minutes she turned me into a superstar, which I'm still trying to wrap my head around (how can someone be SO GOOD at what they do within 25 minutes?!?!?). Two days later, we had our big wedding, and she teamed up with Jana to bust out 10 girls. They are the dream team!!! Jana did my hair and it was everything I hoped it would be. All our girls looked so beautiful and they both moved so fast! Hanna did everyone's make-up, and it stayed on all night. The tears were flowing and you would never have known, because we all looked flawless after 12 hours. Hanna was also so accommodating - my mom wanted her hair and make-up done very last minute, and she made some room for her and turned her into a princess. My mom kept raving about how beautiful she looked, and it meant the world that they squeezed her in so last minute.

Last thing to mention - Hanna is just so freaking cool. Such a kind, funny, and talented person. I genuinely gained a new friend in Hanna and I'm so glad she was part of our special day. Thank you Hanna and Jana for everything!! 10/10 would recommend Hanna for any bride - she is so versatile and will make sure your wedding looked is picture perfect.
  • Bryensign
    Bryanna E. Married on 04/09/2021

The best day ever!

Had Hanna and Erin out for my Bay Pointe Woods wedding April 9th, 2021! Not only was she on time, on point, and personable - I felt like she was one of us!! Her and Erin were so professional and made my girls look AMAZING! I could not believe how beautiful they all turned out! When I reached out I had an unusual request, I the bride, was not getting services done as my stylist is close friend from home who traveled with us. A lot of the other salons in the Grand Rapids area would not even consider booking without the bride having services done. I felt bad I wasn't outof my bathroom as much in the main area, due to me getting ready! But my bridesmaids, sisters, and family had nothing but great things to say and the few times I did talk to the ladies they were so helpful and easy to get along with! Hanna's prices were amazing, especially considering the outcome of my ladies hair and makeup! I couldn't stop complimenting them and the pictures truly speak for themselves!!

I had originally booked with another salon, and had horrible communication from May-January 2020. Reached out to Hanna and within ONE WEEK she had emailed back and forth, drew up a tentative time line, and also had a contract made up and sent over! THAT is professionalism at its highest!

I couldn't thank Hanna Wagner and also Erin for all of their help and expertise! Both of you ladies helped make our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!
  • User2045922 2+ years ago
    I could have not been more happy with the work done by Hannah Wagner and her assistant Jana. I hired her for my wedding party after the work she had done for another wedding I was in. She did an amazing job. All of my weddings party's hair and makeup were flawless. Each style was made to fit each girl and personality. She is not only very professional, she is fun and does an incredible job. I would highly recommend anyone to use Hannah.

Grand Rapids
616-236-2930
Location of (Hanna Wagner Design)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding