672 Casper Dr., Lafayette, CO 80026 Map · Phone number

About Hands Down Event Planning

At Hands Down Event Planning, our passion is helping couples plan their dream wedding. Visit us at www.handsdowneventplanning.com to learn more!

70ba8d742de56f1d 1326559761647 I1225
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
Wedding reception space
Wedding reception space
70ba8d742de56f1d 1326559761647 I1225

2 Reviews for Hands Down Event Planning

Melanie was incredibly helpful as a day of wedding planner. She went above and beyond all expectations. She was available throughout the entire planning process. About a month before the wedding we met to make sure that all vendors and plans were coming together. She contacted and confirmed timelines with all of our vendors prior to the wedding. She made the wedding day completely easy as she took care of everything. She also took home our gifts, florist rentals, and alcohol. She returned them to our house the next day and returned our florist rentals to our florist the next day. I would highly recommend Melanie for your event. I am confident that she will meet your expectations.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Danielle · Married on 07/05/2014

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Melanie was incredibly professional and detail-oriented. She guided us through the whole process- from choosing vendors to supporting us the day of. She helped us to incorporate quite a lot of handmade and personal touches such as my sister making the bouquets out of loose flowers, DIY decor, and displaying my grandmother's wedding dress. She also helped organize hotels and shuttles for our out-of-town guests- about 80% of our guest list! Melanie put all the details together perfectly while we enjoyed the day. I would highly recommend Hands Down Event Planning for any bride looking for day-of support or full wedding coordination.

Sent on 08/22/2014