HandPickd4U

Dubuque, IA 52099 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Handpickd
  • Visions of Silk Wedding Floral
  • Memorable Moments By Every Bloomin' Thing
  • Hydrangea Bloom

12 Reviews for HandPickd4U

• sierrahjade

Sierrah S. · Married on 10/10/2020

My flowers were BEAUTIFUL!

I booked HandPickd based on reviews in my area. Hillary was amazing to work with and was attentive to all my needs. She was patient with me since I am not really that much of a flower person and recommended the best flowers for my color scheme. She did extra work by incorporating starfish beading into the bouquet and my flowers turned out AMAZING! I can’t believe how beautiful these bouquets looked. They also decorated a spray for my archway. I couldn’t have asked for a better arrangement for my wedding. They were great to work with and so flexible with COVID. If you are looking for top quality, book HandPickd!

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/30/2020

Amazing communication

These ladies are the best! I am so excited to have them do our flowers for our wedding in April. They have been fantastic with replying back to any emails/questions we have. And did I mention they’re reasonably priced! Also, the fact that they find images on Pinterest and allow you to copy your own pictures to Pinterest. Definitely makes it an easy process!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 09/13/2019

beautiful in every way

When we started planning our wedding one of the vendors we knew we had to have was Hand Pickd! They did such an amazing job designing our bouquets, centerpieces, and all other decor they came up with. From the initial meeting they make you feel like you have known them for years. They are open to any and all ideas and are able to take ordinary and turn it into extraordinary. We had so many compliments on all our floral decor, I wouldn’t have changed a thing! Book your wedding/event with them and you won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/30/2019