HandPickd4U

11 Reviews for HandPickd4U

• Jordan

Jordan · Getting married on 08/30/2020

Amazing communication

These ladies are the best! I am so excited to have them do our flowers for our wedding in April. They have been fantastic with replying back to any emails/questions we have. And did I mention they’re reasonably priced! Also, the fact that they find images on Pinterest and allow you to copy your own pictures to Pinterest. Definitely makes it an easy process!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 09/13/2019

beautiful in every way

When we started planning our wedding one of the vendors we knew we had to have was Hand Pickd! They did such an amazing job designing our bouquets, centerpieces, and all other decor they came up with. From the initial meeting they make you feel like you have known them for years. They are open to any and all ideas and are able to take ordinary and turn it into extraordinary. We had so many compliments on all our floral decor, I wouldn’t have changed a thing! Book your wedding/event with them and you won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

The Most Amazing Wedding Flowers

Our wedding flowers were so much better than I ever could have imagined! Hillary and Mari made the flower process so easy. They took the time to talk to me on the phone to get an idea of my flower vision, and then continued to answer every single email I sent their way. Hillary even gave me her cell phone number to send her pictures of ideas as they would come, and pictures of my wedding dress and outfits for the whole wedding party to ensure that everything would come together perfectly. Our flowers were beyond gorgeous and I had so many people coming up to me throughout the day and telling me how amazing they were. Hillary and Mari exceeded our expectations and I feel so lucky that we were able to work with them for our wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2018