Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Handles On Main

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Brittany has been amazing to work with. So excited for our event.

Profile Picture Rayna, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

I got married here on 9/16/17 (the interactive map is from my wedding) and I COULD NOT be happier! Planning with Brittni was a breeze. She answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly and had awesome suggestions any time I needed them. She coordinated all of my rental items, which took a load off of my shoulders. The day of the wedding could not have gone smoother. There were no gaps in service or down time. In fact, as my husband and I were exiting the ceremony right after "I Do", I saw wait staff with trays of hors d'oeuvres already headed in to greet my guests as cocktail hour began. Dinner was delicious and my guests had seconds and thirds. Everything went exactly as we planned it would and I was able to just relax and enjoy the night. Thank you Handles, Brittni, and the entire staff for making my wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter got married here on 9/16 and everything went as planned. Brittni the coordinator and the staff were so easy and flexible to work with. They were on top of their game!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/16/17, 1 Review