4383 Southwest 10th Place, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 Map · Phone number

13 Reviews for Hanan's bridal makeovers

1 User photo

Hanan's bridal makeovers 1

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2018

My makeup and hair was perfect and I felt beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend Hanan's services.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

Hanan was absolutely amazing to work with for my wedding day! We planned a destination wedding in Florida from PA without ever meeting our vendors. After just a few minutes on the phone with Hanan, I felt completely at ease in his capable hands. He was very responsive, professional and flexible. He accommodated our travel plans for the hair & make-up trial and made some great suggestions that worked very well on the wedding day. I honestly wish I could hire him to do my make-up all the time! He has a talent for matching personality with make-up. I'm not a make-up wearer normally and my make-up looked so natural on my wedding day that I absolutely loved it and felt incredibly gorgeous! In fact, his make-up alone is of incredible quality. It did not even feel like I was wearing anything even though my pictures turned out beautiful! Hanan has a great personality, he's incredibly experienced and talented and I highly recommend his services for your wedding day. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Brianna · Married on 12/16/2017

Hanan was amazing! He is truly an artist and I’m so glad I picked him to do the makeup for my wedding. I especially loved that he didn’t charge more for the brides hair and makeup. He came to us on the day of the wedding to make everything easy and his personality made everything so fun and engaging.

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Hanan's bridal makeovers 2

Hanan's bridal makeovers FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• 4383 Southwest 10th Place Deerfield Beach, 33442 See on map