200-A Commerce Circle, Yorktown, VA 23693 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Hampton Roads Wedding Supplies

New showroom now open. We offer a full line of elegant table linens, overlays, chair covers, sashes, lighting, dance floors, centerpeices and more.

Follow Hampton Roads Wedding Supplies on

covers3
thumb

3 Reviews for Hampton Roads Wedding Supplies

• User2070595 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved the look of their chair covers and sashes. The company was great and very willing to work with me even though I had to return my covers on a Sunday when they normally wouldn't be in work. They also worked very well with my Day of Coordinator when I got stuck in traffic and couldn't make it to get the covers. I would highly recommend this company and their prices are beyond reasonable. They made our reception even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 09/03/2012
  • Mrs. J-Mo

Netta · Married on 07/21/2012

With a week before my wedding I found out that my previous vendor didn't have enough chair covers and sashes! I call HRW on the Tuesday before my wedding and luckily they had enough in stock and they offered some of the best prices in the area as well. I am so glad they were able to assist us because they covers and sashes certainly added an extra flair of elegance!! Thanks for your help, Sarah!

Sent on 07/30/2012

1.0
      3.0
      0.5
      3.5

MILITARY BUYERS BEWARE! I used this company two weeks ago for a birthday party and was quoted reasonable prices for the equipment. I received a quote for each individual item I purchased and all the costs were provided on my invoice/receipt. Two weeks later,I decided to use this venue for a military retirement I was in charge of decorating. (I made her privy to the fact that it was for a military function)....I asked for a quote for 10 tablecloths, 6 table runners and 4 table skirts. They quote me a lump price of $410!!!!! I asked for the individual prices for each item. The lady informed me that they do not provide individual costs. I told her that was far from the truth and that I used them two weeks prior and was provided all of the information. She placed me on hold to talk to her sales manager!!! She came back and apologized and offered to call me back with a new quote. The lack of integrity turned my stomach!!!!! This company does not operate in integrity. Just another company trying to "get over" on military customers. Just disgraceful. Because of this experience I've decided to never use this company again and to let military customers know that they might be treated unfairly. Btw! What are these tablecloths made out of? Gold, precious metals and stones?!!!!!!! Ridiculous!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Hampton Roads Wedding Supplies FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hampton Roads Wedding Supplies 1
    Discount Stretch Chair Covers
    Rent any color or style sash and receive the spandex chair cover for only $2.25 each.

• 200-A Commerce Circle Yorktown, 23693 See on map
    7573158811 (Fax Number)
    Monday: 9-5 Tuesday: 9-5 Wednesday: Closed Thursday: 9-5 Friday: 9-5 Saturday: By Appt. Sunday: Closed