1225 Fellows Dr, Columbia, MO 65201 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Hampton Inn and Suites

A picture is worth a thousand words, and memories last a lifetime. The Hampton Inn & Suites-Columbia at the University of Missouri wants your wedding or special event to be worthy of such sentiments. From an intimate gathering of your closest friends and family to a lavish celebration of several hundred, our staff will ensure that every detail is attended to with precision and care.

Hosting a memorable event can be stressful. So, many details to plan, confirm and execute, from food to decorations to entertainment. Host a fabulous event and enjoy the fruits of your labor along with your guests. Our private catering manager will help you coordinate all the details, and our staff will ensure an event your guests will face about long after it's over.

Follow Hampton Inn and Suites on

hotelfront

1 Reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites

• mae

mae · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing Team and Experience!

I am currently planning my wedding to take place in a hotel in St. Louis (so I know all the things to look for/plan for), but planned my highschool reunion during that same time. We held our highschool reunion at the Hampton Inn on campus, and I don't have enough great things to say about our experience. First, Collin was extremely kind, helpful, positive, and responsive. He meticulously answered my millions of emails and phone calls very quickly without ever making me feel like I was being a nuisance. Secondly, because I was planning this event from out of town, I was not able to come in for the food tastings, or to choose the centerpiece options, or anything of the sort as I did for my own wedding. There were a lot of blanks that Collin needed to fill in on his own. When it came time for the event, I really wasn't sure what to expect as I had never even seen the ballroom before. I was blown away by it all - everything I requested was set up and ready to go. Additionally, the centerpieces looked great, Collin and his team alternated napkin colors to correspond with my school's colors - none of this was ever asked of him, but he went above and beyond to help make our event a success. Also, every person we encountered at the hotel (the person working the event that night, the bartender, wait staff, etc...) was very nice, helpful, and respectful. I was so happy with how everything turned out and have the upmost faith that Collin and his team will help make your event a huge success as well.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Hampton Inn and Suites FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner

• 1225 Fellows Dr Columbia, 65201 See on map
    Location of (Hampton Inn and Suites)