1400 Milwaukee Ave., Lincolnshire, IL 60069 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Hampton by Hilton

The perfect Hotel to reflect your appreciation for your friends and family from out of town; the Hampton Inn and Suites provides group rates, bridal suites, hospitality suites and, private continuous shuttle to your wedding ceremony or wedding reception site for wedding blocks. With 117 rooms it’s the perfect size hotel to have guest come and relax at when the wedding festivities are not going on. Located in CityPark, Lincolnshire your guests have within walking distance a wide variety of dinning and shopping experiences.

* Group Rates
* Free Bridal Suite
* Free Hospitality Suite
* Free private continuous shuttle
* all after only ten reservations are booked

• Viper Alley

Photos 26 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

6 Reviews for Hampton by Hilton

Tim and Curt,
    I've had the absolute pleasure working with your sales manager at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lincolnshire, Tracey Bush, and asked her for your email addresses to express my gratitude and sing her praises. We chose your hotel for our wedding guests because of it's proximity to our venue and, to be totally honest, for your continental breakfast and began a working relationship with Tracey. She has been nothing but prompt, professional, helpful, clutch, accommodating and myriad other adjectives I can't think of right now. If you want more, I'd be pleased to add them in a future email. Among other examples I could mention to extend this email further, she opened up a few more rooms in our block and extended the closing date to cater to our less than prompt guests which was completely unexpected from my end, as well as bailed me out of a bonehead move on my part accidentally cancelling my room in a moment of what can only be described as "wedding brain" proving her willingness to go the extra mile. In going through the process in planning a wedding I've realized at times it seems like we bit off more than we can chew, but having people like Tracey to depend on has proven to be an added bonus in choosing your hotel and nothing less than an asset in the whole scheme. Being in the services industry myself I know it's rare to hear good reports. You've got a great employee in Tracey. Whatever she's making, it's not enough. Thank you for your time and continued success. Have a good weekend.

More than pleased customer,

Thank you!

Sent on 11/03/2014

“Excellent wedding block!”
    July 12, 2014
    This hotel was awesome. Our guests enjoyed the updated modern rooms. As the bride this hotel and staff were very accommodating to us. They made sure guests got our agendas and our gift baskets, they were awesome about shuttles to and from the venue and about breakfast the morning after. Great rooms, great staff, and our guests were very pleased rooms and with the conference roomm. Tracey was awesone to work with! Thanks! !

Sent on 11/03/2014

John · Married on 08/29/2014

Our Daughter selected the Hampton Inn for her out of area guests to stay. The Wedding was held in Lake Zurich so it was not too far of a drive plus the Inn offered shuttle service. Rooms were clean and fresh. Staff could not have been more helpful. Provided an early check in for my wife and I so as not the deal wirth it after the reception.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Sent on 11/04/2014

Hampton by Hilton FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Bridal Shower
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations

• 1400 Milwaukee Ave. Lincolnshire, 60069 See on map
    Location of (Hampton by Hilton)