9827 Westlake View Way, Apt 301, Troy, TN 37922 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 3

About Hamlin's Happenings

Hamlin's Happenings is a locally owned and operated event planning service specializing in weddings. I offer bridal packages to accommodate any budget. My number one goal is to ensure that you have a wedding to remember, for all the good reasons. Here’s just a little bit about me.

• I was born and raised in Obion County. (It’s home.)
  • I am a hopeless romantic. (Hence the reason my life revolves around weddings.)
  • My background is in theater and high end retail. (Therefore I know how to keep people happy.)
  • I love meeting and working with all types of people. (Believe me, I’ve worked with all types.)
  • I want to live in a Jennifer Lopez movie. (Not really, but if Matthew McConaughey saves me from a runaway dumpster you better believe I’ll make it work out.)
  • My clients stop being my clients about 5 minutes after we meet. (They become family. My family grows everyday, and I couldn’t be happier.)

If you are in engaged and don’t know where to begin, if you keep asking yourself, “what’s next?”, or if you just need a friend to help you make all your big wedding dreams come true then let me know. We can get this show happening!
One more thing, Thank you to all my family, friends, and brides that took a chance on me. Starting this was a ginormous leap of faith. I haven’t done it alone. I took a lot of prayer and a lot of work. I couldn’t have done anything without all of you.

Follow Hamlin's Happenings on

• Design Exclusive, LLC
  • In Good Company
  • Bluegrass Event Planning
new card front 51 988925 158224208442224
With dad and stepfather
Some of the best people alive!
Some of the best people alive!
Walker Tablescape

9 Reviews for Hamlin's Happenings

• Hannah

Hannah Stewart Alexander · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Best Decision Ever

Hiring Jared and the team at Hamlin's Happening was the best decision I ever made besides marrying my husband, of course. Jared kept my mind at ease all day and worked to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. He is so personable and can get along with everyone. Jared was the first one to arrive and the last one to leave. I had a bunch of kids in my wedding as well and 9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen, and he was fabulous with them! HIRE HIM TODAY!!!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Karlie · Married on 10/26/2019

I have known Jared forever! It was about time he started wedding planning!! I can text or call him anytime I need him! He is so helpful and knows just about everyone so this is a perfect profession for him! I can’t wait to continue this journey with him and see the wonderful things he does with my wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea Young · Married on 11/10/2018

Jared truly was a lifesaver!

Jared went above and beyond for me ! He helped with everything from the small details of the ceremony and reception, and with his guidance the ceremony went smooth and efficiently. He was the most fun to be around , plus had great advice , tips, and was prepared for any problem that could have arose. He truly has a passion for his work. He’s the best !

Sent on 06/10/2019

Award

Hamlin's Happenings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Hamlin's Happenings 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Hamlin's Happenings 2
    Military, Police, Fire, & EMT

It's not a lot, but it is our way of saying "THANK YOU!" for all you do and have done.

• Hamlin's Happenings 3
    Leap Year

Leap Year is a special time so here's a special offer.

• 9827 Westlake View Way, Apt 301 Troy, TN, 37922 See on map
    Location of (Hamlin's Happenings)