6323 Camp Bowie Blvd Suite 149, Fort Worth, TX 76116 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Halo Brides Hair & Makeup

Halo Brides Hair & Makeup is an on-location bridal beauty service company that provides high definition makeup application and hair styling for wedding day, bridal and engagement portraits for brides and her wedding party throughout Dallas/Fort Worth. We take each bride's individual style, budget and vision and execute it with flawless detail. From whimsical to classic, fairy tale to carefree, we are here to give you the look you are dreaming of for the most important day of your life! Our team of hairdressers and makeup artists have been featured on the cover of the current issue of Brides of North Texas Magazine, as well as numerous local and national publications. We have also been featured on national wedding television shows such as My Fair Wedding and Get Married. Celebrity wedding planner David Tutera calls owner Jenna Rabideau's hairstyling a "work of art." Halo Brides Hair & Makeup is a division of Halo Salon & Color Lab. Halo Brides Hair & Makeup is located at 6323 Camp Bowie Blvd, Suite 149, Fort Worth, Texas 76116. Contact Rachael Grissel, wedding coordinator at 817-737-4256 or rachael@halobrides.com, or view portfolio online at http://www.halobrides.com.

BridesofNorthTexasA57
HaloBridesSquare
BridesofNorthTexas104

10 Reviews for Halo Brides Hair & Makeup

Teresa · Married on 11/02/2014

Halo did my bridal makeup for myself, my mothers, sister-in-law, and sister the day of the wedding! There services are beyond perfect! My makeup was flawless, I felt like a bride thanks to there phenomenal work!

Sent on 11/29/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/14/2014

A HUGE thank you to Rachael and Amber at Halo! They created the absolute perfect look for my bridesmaids, mom, MIL and myself on my wedding day! Their professionalism and creativity were unmatched. Thank you all for making us all so pretty on my wedding day!!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2013

Halo was the best thing I could have done to prepare for my wedding to feel and look the best as I walked down the aisle. I had Halo color my hair and cut it before the wedding as well. The whole salon is welcoming, clean, and timely. Most importantly-I had Jenna and her hair styling team and Christina for makeup come to my house to do 11 hairstyles for bridesmaids and one sister-in-law (all were unique yet had a similar look), and hair and makeup for myself (the bride), and mother-of-the-bride and mother-of the groom. Everyone looked amazing. And the hair and makeup looked amazing till the very end of the night. And everyone was on time. This made the whole day stress-free and myself as the bride got to enjoy watching all my best friends and family get dolled up. Jenna and her team definitely know what they are doing and are extremely good at it.
    Everyone was so professional and nice and I will recommend their services to everyone. A big thank you to Halo for making my wedding day so beautiful!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2013