Halleigh Hill Photography

Halleigh Hill Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Halleigh Hill Photography

Newport Coast | Fine Art Photographer

Halleigh is a hybrid fine art photographer & former event designer. In 2010 under the guidance of another wedding professional she was convinced to pursue her love for photography full time. With over 8 years in the wedding industry she has take the same attention to detail & flawless execution into her artwork. Halleigh has a true love for film & strives to emulate analog in her digital work. The result is beautiful airy images that are timeless & classic.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (2)
Negatives (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Halleigh is soooo personable and her work is what every couple hopes for when capturing and looking back on their special day! Her previous experience as a wedding coordinator is so insightful, it was nice to have someone detailing every shot throughout our day, so that we didn't miss anything. We hired Halleigh to capture our engagement session and our wedding day. She is beyond organized, extremely professional (yet super funny and personable), quick to respond to our every (and I mean thousands) inquiry or question we had, she is full of awesome recommendations (vendors, venues, photography locations, etc.) and overall we couldn't have found a better photographer to capture our big day. Also, on the day of our wedding we were having so much fun and as usual with weddings, we were running behind schedule, but Halleigh never once rushed us- when we say she's personable we really mean she's like a friend- she even stayed a little longer than originally planned simply to make sure she didn't miss the great time we were having with our guests.

Her delivery time: faster than quoted or expected (about 2-3 weeks after engagement session as well as wedding)
Her value: Cost is average, but value is well beyond! We were extremely happy with our photos and our overall experience
Her website: easy to navigate, beautifully and artfully constructed. Her photography is off the charts... can anyone really capture life and love so beautifully?!?!?!
Her professionalism: Always on time, quick to respond to emails and phone calls, worked with us on fitting our needs and desires to our budget, flexible when it came to scheduling engagement session and in person meetings to discuss details.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

So my wife and I just got our pictures back from Halleigh and it's been just a little more than 3 weeks since our wedding day! Incredible doesn't begin to describe our experience with Mrs. Hill. She showed up for our engagement shoot even though she wasn't feeling well and did a great job. On top of that she felt bad and didn't think she had done her best job and so she met with us again for another session of engagement shots at no extra cost. Our photos are amazing and her and her second photographer even followed us to In N Out after the ceremony and reception for a little fun and burgers before calling it a night. This woman and her staff are completely dedicated to their clients and their needs and you and your future partner will be so satisfied with the experience and memories she provides. Please, trust me when I say, Halleigh should be your wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Daniel, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs

Call her and set up a consultation because she was the only photographer we met with, and we met with a few, that didn't make me want to get up and walk out. Then HIRE HER because the photos she will present to you will make you cry! Seriously, I'm that girl that never cries and has to almost try to do so, but with the timeless photos Halleigh gave us the flood gates fell before I even knew what was happening. I was also that frugal person who thought photographs were photographs and this wedding math stuff sucks! I promise you she is worth every penny and I would have paid her more after the fact if my teachers salary had allowed. Her talents are worth more then she charges! So swoop her up before she realizes it! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kiley, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Halleigh Hill Photography is top notch, professionalism at its finest. If you're getting married and considering hiring Halleigh and her team, I definitely recommend her! Her work speaks for itself!

It's such a delight to work with such a fine team of creative professionals. Halleigh Hill Photography's work is absolutely beautiful, and they are at the top of the list for the best of the best in the world of photography. Their artist's understanding of the importance of using natural lighting in their work consistently captures the photos that make dreams come true. I am honored to have worked with them and I assure you that you cannot go wrong by selecting Halleigh Hill Photography for your event!

Being a Wedding DJ, we get to work with A LOT of photographers. A few of them stand out, and Halleigh is definitely one of them! She is super cool to work with, had everything under control, and takes breathtaking photos! The really cool thing about Halleigh is that she comes from a background of wedding planning, so she knows what it takes regarding all aspects of your wedding. If you want amazing memories captured for your wedding day and stress-free, fun experience, look no further...Hire Halleigh Hill Photography!

Events