Nearby Vendors to Consider

About halladay florist

We're a family owned business here in West Chester since 1957. If your looking for your wedding to have 100% attention & personalize service we are a good match for you. We do not discriminate we have served very small to very large events. Our store has served West Chester, Chester County, Delaware County, Delaware, Philadelphia, Maryland, Jersey Shore & New York City. Let us make your celebration special for you.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Samples (1)
Set Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

This florist has such a great reputation in West Chester. Nick, the owner, was great to work with throughout the process. He understood my vision right from our first meeting. He did flowers for my rehearsal dinner tables, the bridal party, the church and the reception location. All were beautiful and delivery went seamlessly. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
0.5

Shop around at ANY other florist - avoid this place. Owner is indifferent, overcharges and is rude - I should have walked out. He was more interested in listening to the ballgame that was blaring on the radio. Wondered why he is still in business?

Profile Picture User6746854, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used Halladay for my wedding flowers, and they turned out great. I had a vision in my head and Nick helped make it a reality. Everyone loved my bouquet if stargazer lilies, Cala Lillies, and blue delphiniums! Thank you Halladay Florist!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 4/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

halladay florist FAQ