Halcombs Knob LLC

Guest capacity 2 to 125
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Halcombs Knob LLC

Halcomb’s Knob's Wedding Barn and Farm is a dry venue, and is available for rental dates through October 2019. Nestled in the Appalachian foothills, this spectacular venue boasts breathtaking views of native meadows, tranquil ponds, and peaceful woodlands. Pricing starts at $95 per hour, with a minumum of six hour rentals.

Follow Halcombs Knob LLC on

Select banquet tables or 60" rounds for your wedding reception.
Regardless of the wedding package selected, bridal couples are permitted to take day-of photos...
Decorating the barn to match your style is available for every bride.
Decorating the barn to match your style is available for every bride.
Couple portrait
Our wedding venue is set into the rolling foothills of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
A popular ceremony spot is under the boroughs of our century-old "grandfather oak".
Stunning sunsets offer an unlimited selection for photo backdrops.
Stunning sunsets offer an unlimited selection for photo backdrops.
Bridal couples at Halcomb's Knob have a vast selection of locales for their wedding ceremonies.
Neighboring farmland backdrops.
Neighboring farmland backdrops.
Its gorgeous as the sun sets at Halcomb's Knob
Its gorgeous as the sun sets at Halcomb's Knob
Dance in the moonlight or under the twinkling barn lights, its your choice.
Dance in the moonlight or under the twinkling barn lights, its your choice.
With a vast selection of tables and chairs, the wedding barn at Halcomb's Knob comfortably seats up...
Even the hay fields at Halcomb's Knob offer bridal couples the option of level ground ceremonies.
Table setup with flower centerpieces
Table setup with flower centerpieces
Ahhh the view...
Ahhh the view...
Couple portrait
The rustic barn at Halcomb's Knob offers unlimited possibilities for decor, making your wedding...

8 Reviews for Halcombs Knob LLC

Halcombs Knob LLC 1
Halcombs Knob LLC 2
Halcombs Knob LLC 3
Halcombs Knob LLC 4

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2018

Halcomb’s Knob is a beautiful peaceful place! I just had my wedding and reception there June 10th 2018. I am so happy with everything about this place! The owners are amazing and super sweet! Deborah will spoile the bride!! She spoiled me!!! I actually stayed at the Inn Saturday night before my wedding with my bridesmaids, and got ready there.
    If you love feeling like your part of their little family, being spoiled on your special day, the outdoors/barn look, and your on a tight budge or even just don’t wanna spend a rediculous amount....for everything they do (if I could I would of paid them more!!) Halcomb’s Knob is your place!!! Please check them out, either for a wedding or a weekend away to relax! I promise you won’t be disappointed!!! <3

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Halcombs Knob LLC 5
    Halcombs Knob LLC 6
    Halcombs Knob LLC 7
    Halcombs Knob LLC 8

Cassandra · Married on 10/22/2016

I booked a weekend wedding package with Halcomb's Knob and had a beautiful outdoor wedding with a barn reception. Everyone had a great time. I wanted just a little intimate ceremony in the fall leaves and just be able to have just a quiet evening with my close friends and family. This place was amazing. Deborah and Jim were great! I'm so happy I chose this place. They were so accommodating and sweet. I can't thank them enough for making my weekend special.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Halcombs Knob LLC's reply:

Cassandra,

It was a pleasure to host your weekend wedding! Jim and I thoroughly enjoyed our time spent with your wedding party. Working closely with you in the months leading up to your big day, provided us with a solid foundation to ensure everything worked like a well-oiled wheel throughout the entire weekend. We look forward to visiting with your family again if not in the next few months, during the celebration of your first wedding anniversary! Blessings,
    Deborah and Jim

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Recently, I chose Halcomb's Knob Bed and Breakfast for my venue. The wedding was perfect thanks to Deborah and her help at the B&B. My bridesmaids and I stayed at the B&B the night before and we were well taken care of. The inn was beautiful and the breakfast Deborah made was to die for. I highly recommend the inn as a place to stay and the venue is an excellent wedding location!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Halcombs Knob LLC's reply:

Ashley, It was a pleasure to host your wedding and reception at Halcomb's Knob! We enjoyed having you and Andrew, and your family and guests with us on your big day. You were a joy to work. We look forward to visiting with you again in the future.

Best regards, Deborah

Award

Halcombs Knob LLC Pricing

Halcombs Knob LLC Price Rates

Halcombs Knob LLC FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 125
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Inn/B&B
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? March, April

• Dupree Catering + Events
    Dupree Catering + Events Wedding Caterers

Deborah from Halcomb's Knob was extremely easy to work with when it came to planning the BBAK Cocktail Party at Buffalo Trace. She was thorough in answering and asking questions that allowed for an extremely successful event. Although we haven't had the pleasure of working at Halcomb's Knob yet, we so hope to do so in the future as I'm sure, those events will run just as smoothly!

• 430 Wallacetown Rd. Paint Lick, KY, 40461 See on map