Glendale, AZ 85310 Map · Phone number

About Hairstyles to Remember

Jessica and Rebecca began doing hair at the age of 12. They are approached often and asked, "Have you been to a Wedding?", "Your hair is beautiful, where was it done?", the list goes on and on. After several years of being approached, they decided to launch out and start a business. What they found while researching the market stunned them. The fact that many require you to come into a salon, the lack of classic beauty in the styles, and the high price of the services offered, provide the primary areas of focus for their new endeavor. By performing our services at a location of your choosing the day of your occasion, allows you to concentrate on other things while enabling you to stay relaxed and get the ultimate enjoyment out of your special day. By offering unparalleled talent and experience in hairstyling we offer you guaranteed satisfaction with every styling. By offering the lowest possible pricing we make hairstyling affordable to many who otherwise would not have the luxury of professionally styled hair for their special occasion. It is an exciting time for us, and we look forward to providing you a, "Hairstyle to Remember". Points to Consider... Hairstyles to Remember has a combined 20 years of hair styling experience. We are personal yet professional. We are fully capable of handling large functions. We come to you. There is no stuffy salon or uncomfortable chairs to tolerate. Be totally relaxed and comfortable in your own environment.

IMG7969
hero 3
IMG5283

10 Reviews for Hairstyles to Remember

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2014

I went to several stylists for hair trials before I choose one. These ladies were amazing, they made my hair more gorgeous than I have ever seen it before. I did a half up half down style for the wedding and they stayed and pinned my hair up for the reception so I could dance the night away and both hair styles were fabulous! I recommend them to everyone that needs a hair stylist. My former maid of honor and I liked her so much that we decided the next time she was in town we were going to try to contact the girls and try to get our hair done. They were the first one there for our wedding and they showed up dressed adorably to do our hair. If I ever have a special event to go to I will not hesitate to call! I am so luck to have found them!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2013

Both Jessica and Rebecca were so sweet and accommodating! They were open to whatever we wished for our hair to look like and were ready with a professional opinion when I was unsure. I appreciated their personable natures and their style! When I first met them, and they asked what I wanted my hair to be like, I was thinking a side bun and they showed up showcasing their talent on their own heads. They were also flexible! One of my bridesmaids, whose hair was completed first, decided after she saw the completed hair of another bridesmaid that she wanted THAT hairstyle. Without, skipping a beat, they redid her hair perfectly and were even done with everyone a tad early. Their work stayed put and beautiful (even through the dancing). I couldn't have asked for anyone more professional, personable and accommodating with talent to have been a part of my day. Thank you!

Sent on 03/24/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2012

Jessica did my hair, my mother's and my step daughter's and did such a wonderful job! From the trial to my wedding morning she listened to my requests and executed my wishes wonderfully!! I hope to work with Jessica in the future. Thank you Jessica for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Award

Hairstyles to Remember FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair

• Bachlorette Fun Love Parties BY Kathy( Michigan Area)
    Bachlorette Fun Love Parties BY Kathy( Michigan Area) Banquet Halls

I got my hair done here and They was great!!!! My hair never looked better.

• Glendale, 85310 See on map