About HairbyNicolepiazza

HairbyNicolePiazza

Are you looking for wedding hair that's not just your average up-do? Well, you've come to the right page! I've been doing hair for 7 years and I specialize in up-dos and every other style of wedding hair you can imagine. I will come to you on your special day and not only make you feel as beautiful as you truly are, but I'll also put you at ease because I know what I'm doing and I do it well! Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will be more than happy to answer them.
I look forward to working with you and being a part of making your special day beautiful.

HairbyNicolePiazza

On-Site Hair (3)
Consultations (2)
Blowouts (2)
Haircuts (2)

Nicole Did my hair for my engagement party in September! I couldn't be happier it stayed perfectly placed all day and didn't get that frizzy look from it being curled when my party was outside and hot!'

Profile Picture Kaila, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and Lisa were awesome! I had to cancel the original stylist I had asked to do my hair, and contacted Nicole 3 weeks before my wedding. She was so accommodating! It was so nice to get it resolved so quickly during the stressful build up to the wedding. Not only that, bu Nicole did an awesome job! I was so so happy with how my hair came out and so were all of my bridesmaids. She did an awesome job bringing what I envisioned to life. Couldn't be happier. Thank you so much Nicole!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review