640 US HWY 31 Suite A, Greenwood, IN 46142 Map · Phone number

About Hair Passion

Hair Passion is a beauty salon located in Greenwood, Indiana, that serves the Indianapolis region. Owner Jenna Jones and her stylists would love to use their passion and extensive experience to help couples look and feel amazing on their special day. They offer many services to pamper you and allow you to feel relaxed and comfortable on your big day.

Hair Passion will consult with clients to discuss exactly what they want and need for their wedding look. They provide a wide range of services beside hair and makeup, including hair removal, men’s grooming services and facials. They also have multiple stylists on hand that can help with groups of up to 20 people. Hair Passion offers hair and makeup trials to practice, test, and perfect looks before the big day and will even come to you on your wedding day to make sure you look fantastic. They also offer the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

Hair Passion 3
Hair Passion 4
Hair Passion 5

Lara · Married on 05/12/2018

Jenna and an assistant traveled to my home to do my hair along with my mother's and my bridal party's on the morning of my wedding. I was amazed at how quickly they could complete a variety of styles! Most of us had pictures of what we wanted and they were very accommodating to each person's requests and gave everyone a style they loved. I received tons of compliments on my bridal hair and the style lasted all night despite strong winds during pictures and lots of dancing. Jenna was also very skilled at working with my veil and hair flowers to make everything come together. I'd highly recommend Hair Passion for wedding day hairstyles.

Breanna · Married on 10/21/2017

Jenna did an amazing job on mine (bride) and my mother's hair for my wedding. She was very sweet and made sure that we were happy with how our hair looked. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone to do bridal/formal hair styles. I also wanted to mention that I appreciated how quickly she responded to my messages leading up to the trial/day of.

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

I have been going to Jenna for years and I love her. She always does wonders with my hair. I wanted to specifically write a review about her wedding services. Jenna came to my hotel room bright and early on a Saturday morning to do hair for myself, my mother, and my four bridesmaids. Our hair turned out GORGEOUS. It was seriously so pretty and I would 100% recommend her not only for every day cuts and colors, but also for wedding services. She just does an amazing job!

Hair Passion FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing