Yucca Valley, CA 92284 Map · Phone number

About Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie is a licensed cosmetologist, providing bridal beauty services to the Joshua Tree area since 2008.

She uses her fresh ideas and raw talents to produce amazing braids, beachy waves, gorgeous up-do's, and flawless, natural makeup that presents you as your best self. Tanya is well known for her keen ability to intertwine the bride's personal style, desert motif, and vision into one well manicured and perfect package. She works one on one with each and every bride to ensure nothing but perfection on their special day.

Follow Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie on

img20170830170346198
adeylingmartin gettingready 179

5 Reviews for Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie

Caroline · Married on 03/30/2018

Tanya is amazing! She did the hair and make up for me, my sisters and my mom on my wedding day and we all LOVED how it turned out. She listened to the ideas we had and was patient when there were any changes I wanted made. She worked quickly but none of us felt rushed. We all looked like enhanced versions of ourselves and we felt beautiful but natural. I also met with Tanya prior to the wedding for a trial and she was super flexible with the timing and was willing to meet me on a Sunday. I've had my hair and makeup done for a few other events and Tanya is hands down the BEST!

• ashley

ashley · Married on 09/21/2017

I wish I could give Tanya even more stars than allowed! I live in Ohio and eloped in Joshua Tree National Park. I found Tanya through hashtags on Instagram on a whim. I saw her work and was blown away. I obviously was super nervous about trusting someone I had never met with the most important day of my life. Tanya put my worries at ease, and her talent is valued beyond measure by me now. She did my bridal hair + makeup, and my mom & sisters hair and makeup. She asked us questions about how we typically wear our makeup, and asked specifics of what we wanted. I felt horrible with how unhelpful we were by basically telling her, "do whatever will look good". I've never felt as beautiful as the day of my wedding, solely thanks to Tanya. It was SO freaking windy during my ceremony, and my hair stayed together flawlessly. I would have been absolutely lost without Tanya's expertise, talent, and grace. After my wedding day, I messaged Tanya, and asked what lip product she used on me because I loved it so much. She replied SO promplty and made me even happier than she already had. If you're looking for a hair/makeup vendor, HURRY UP AND BOOK WITH TANYA before she gets booked with someone else!! My only disappointment, is that I live so far away and can't book Tanya for all of my hair and makeup needs for my future events. Thank you for everything Tanya, on behalf of myself and my family.

Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 1
    Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 2
    Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 3
    Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 4
    Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 5
    Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 6

anita · Married on 05/06/2017

tanya and her hairstylist, brianna, did hair & makeup for me & 2 ladies of honor for my wedding earlier this month. tanya is super sweet and was always really easy to get a hold of via email/text. i live in LA & was worried i wouldn't be able to find anyone good to do our makeup out near pioneertown, where our wedding was. the alternative would have been to pay someone a lot of money to come out to the desert from LA.

i found tanya on yelp and was so glad to have given her a chance despite having just a few reviews. we set up a date to do my trial and i loved the makeup she did - simple and i looked like me. as for hair, i had a lot of hair (thick as well as long) when we first met. we had to try several hair styles in order to find something that would work well. she was always up for the challenge of trying out another hairstyle i would find on pinterest. in the end, she suggested i get a trim (which i was long overdue for anyway) in order to lighten up the weight & have an easier time come wedding day.

she budgeted 1 hour per person to get ready, but on the day of the wedding, she brought her hairstylist, brianna, to help out with hair and to make things move even faster. brianna was super talented and a master as well. my girls and i all wear minimal to no make up. it was a treat to have someone make us look great for our photos. i was initially concerned that i my makeup was too heavy and overdone, but that's because i literally consider blistex as makeup. everything looked great for photos & we were all really happy.

thanks tanya + brianna

Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Hair Design by Christine
    Hair Design by Christine Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Tanya for years and we assist each other on weddings often. She has a great amount of professionalism and talent. I love working with her and I've never met an unhappy bride that she did hair/makeup for.

• Yucca Valley, CA 92284 See on map