Yucca Valley, CA 92284 Map · Phone number

About Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie is a licensed cosmetologist, providing bridal beauty services to the Joshua Tree area since 2008.

She uses her fresh ideas and raw talents to produce amazing braids, beachy waves, gorgeous up-do's, and flawless, natural makeup that presents you as your best self. Tanya is well known for her keen ability to intertwine the bride's personal style, desert motif, and vision into one well manicured and perfect package. She works one on one with each and every bride to ensure nothing but perfection on their special day.

Follow Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie on

6 Reviews for Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie

• Sydney

Sydney · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Tanya and her amazing team did the hair and make-up for my very large bridal party (20 people including MOB and MOG) in September of this year. They killed it! Everyone was so happy with how their hair and make up turned out and it totally fit the relaxed desert/boho vibe we were going for. Tanya did my bridal hair and make-up both for our rehearsal dinner and for the wedding and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Cannot recommend Tanya enough! You won’t regret hiring her!

Caroline · Married on 03/30/2018

Tanya is amazing! She did the hair and make up for me, my sisters and my mom on my wedding day and we all LOVED how it turned out. She listened to the ideas we had and was patient when there were any changes I wanted made. She worked quickly but none of us felt rushed. We all looked like enhanced versions of ourselves and we felt beautiful but natural. I also met with Tanya prior to the wedding for a trial and she was super flexible with the timing and was willing to meet me on a Sunday. I've had my hair and makeup done for a few other events and Tanya is hands down the BEST!

• ashley

ashley · Married on 09/21/2017

I wish I could give Tanya even more stars than allowed! I live in Ohio and eloped in Joshua Tree National Park. I found Tanya through hashtags on Instagram on a whim. I saw her work and was blown away. I obviously was super nervous about trusting someone I had never met with the most important day of my life. Tanya put my worries at ease, and her talent is valued beyond measure by me now. She did my bridal hair + makeup, and my mom & sisters hair and makeup. She asked us questions about how we typically wear our makeup, and asked specifics of what we wanted. I felt horrible with how unhelpful we were by basically telling her, "do whatever will look good". I've never felt as beautiful as the day of my wedding, solely thanks to Tanya. It was SO freaking windy during my ceremony, and my hair stayed together flawlessly. I would have been absolutely lost without Tanya's expertise, talent, and grace. After my wedding day, I messaged Tanya, and asked what lip product she used on me because I loved it so much. She replied SO promplty and made me even happier than she already had. If you're looking for a hair/makeup vendor, HURRY UP AND BOOK WITH TANYA before she gets booked with someone else!! My only disappointment, is that I live so far away and can't book Tanya for all of my hair and makeup needs for my future events. Thank you for everything Tanya, on behalf of myself and my family.

Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie 1

Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Hair Design by Christine
    Hair Design by Christine Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Tanya for years and we assist each other on weddings often. She has a great amount of professionalism and talent. I love working with her and I've never met an unhappy bride that she did hair/makeup for.

• Yucca Valley, CA 92284 See on map