Hair & Makeup Artistry by Claudine

33 Reviews for Hair & Makeup Artistry by Claudine

• Daniela

Daniela Cervantes · Married on 10/16/2020

Elegant & Classic Hair & Makeup Artist

I recently used Claudine to do my hair & makeup for my engagement photo shoot and she was AMAZING! Not only did she exceed my expectations but she was so genuinely friendly that it made me feel as if a friend was doing my hair & makeup. She took her time to get to understand what products I used/liked, what I was wearing during the shoot, and even wanted to see our photographer's photos to better understand their style to ensure my makeup was compatible. I was very impressed with her expertise and execution. I have very thin and curly hair and she was able to style my hair and utilize my extensions so effortlessly. I felt beautiful and loved that she didn't make me look cake faced. I especially loved that she was willing to show me how to pose. I will def be using her for many future occasions and highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Lindsay Stewart · Married on 07/11/2020

Outstanding!

Cloudine was amazing! My hair looked stunning, I received so many compliments from all my guests. So friendly and ease to work with. Outstanding job!!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 07/20/2019

Best hair/makeup artist

Claudine is simply the best. She made me feel the most beautiful and confident I have ever felt on my wedding day - exactly how a bride should feel! And to top it off she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Thanks Claudine for making me look and feel like a princess!

Sent on 07/30/2019

• Falls Church, 22046 See on map
    7035819091 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hair & Makeup Artistry by Claudine)