1920 Justin Road Suite 11, Lewisville, TX 75077 Map · Phone number

About Hair Inspirations

Leanne Weber

Professional Hair Stylist

Hello,
My name is Leanne Weber, owner/stylist for Hair Inspirations. I have owned my own business for the last 19 years in the North Dallas area, and am also a licensed Cosmetology Instructor. Some of my specialties include: Custom Color, Highlights, Special Occasion Hair, Cut Styles, Wigs and Hair Pieces, Thermal/Keratin Reconditioning, and Facial Waxing.
I have had a great passion to create beautiful hair for as long as I can remember. I feel like my skills and creativity are not just learned, but are God given.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have in reguards to my services and/or pricing.
I can be reached at: (469)233-1767, or hairinspirations@gmail.com

Looking forward to working with you,
Leanne

up-do with headband and veil, make up by: www.evonnemakeupartistry.com
up-do with headband and veil, make up by: www.evonnemakeupartistry.com
Abby jpgwithhubby
Hair Inspirations
Great pic!  She had the beautiful hair, and he got the smootch!
Great pic! She had the beautiful hair, and he got the smootch!
French twist
20fb42f1d45358ec Screenshot 2013 11 24 21 20 52
20110319at234017fb

8 Reviews for Hair Inspirations

Victoria · Married on 03/29/2013

I love the way Leanne styles my hair! I actually had her recommended to me by a friend for my wedding and engagement pictures. She did an over the top good job on both. I also starting going to her for color/cut and I love her work. It is fresh and sassy and I love that. Leanne is also a very nice, sincere, and hard working person who I love to be around. Definitely recommend her services for everyday hair, special occasion, and definitely engagement/wedding picture hair!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2011

Leanne did my hair for my wedding and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends. Leanne was a pleasure to work with, and my wedding updo turned out amazing. She really listened to my concerns, and my hair looked so great for all the photos. She is so sweet and saved the day for me after my trial run with another local woman who does hair in the area did not go well (after 2 trial runs with the previous woman!) I was devastated and so worried I would never find a hair style that would look good for my special day. Leanne saved me by squeezing me in the morning fairly last minute. She arrived promptly and gave me a hair style that I could feel beautiful in all day! We had a 1pm ceremony and a reception that went till 10 pm at night, and it still looked perfect after an entire night of dancing! Thank you so much for helping me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/09/2011

Diedra · Married on 09/10/2011

I absolutely cannot say enough about Leanne! I fell in love with her work only to find out she already had a wedding booked on my wedding day. Instead of sending me on my way, she rearranged her entire weekend, drove halfway across Texas, woke up at 4am, and made me and look more beautiful than I have ever looked in my life. I am still getting compliments on what a great job she did and the next day, my hair STILL looked amazing. She made my bridal party and our moms look so beautiful. Her work is amazing, she is SO fun to work with, and I absolutely cannot wait to find a reason to work with her again! I live in Austin and would seriously make the drive just to have Leanne style my hair!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Hair Inspirations FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Evonne Makeup Artistry
    Evonne Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Leanne and I have worked on several weddings and a photo shoot. Her hair inspirations are just that...inspiring. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous hair always. Such a pleasure working with her always and we have a great time doing what we love!!! Leanne is absolutely wonderful and brilliant.

• 1920 Justin Road, Suite 11 Lewisville, 75077 See on map