Hair Inspirations

Hair Inspirations
Leanne Weber
Professional Hair Stylist

Hello,
My name is Leanne Weber, owner/stylist for Hair Inspirations. I have owned my own business for the last 19 years in the North Dallas area, and am also a licensed Cosmetology Instructor. Some of my specialties include: Custom Color, Highlights, Special Occasion Hair, Cut Styles, Wigs and Hair Pieces, Thermal/Keratin Reconditioning, and Facial Waxing.
I have had a great passion to create beautiful hair for as long as I can remember. I feel like my skills and creativity are not just learned, but are God given.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have in reguards to my services and/or pricing.
I can be reached at: (469)233-1767, or hairinspirations@gmail.com

Looking forward to working with you,
Leanne

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
    Victoria Married on 03/29/2013
    I love the way Leanne styles my hair! I actually had her recommended to me by a friend for my wedding and engagement pictures. She did an over the top good job on both. I also starting going to her for color/cut and I love her work. It is fresh and sassy and I love that. Leanne is also a very nice, sincere, and hard working person who I love to be around. Definitely recommend her services for everyday hair, special occasion, and definitely engagement/wedding picture hair!
    Kelly Married on 10/01/2011
    Leanne did my hair for my wedding and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends. Leanne was a pleasure to work with, and my wedding updo turned out amazing. She really listened to my concerns, and my hair looked so great for all the photos. She is so sweet and saved the day for me after my trial run with another local woman who does hair in the area did not go well (after 2 trial runs with the previous woman!) I was devastated and so worried I would never find a hair style that would look good for my special day. Leanne saved me by squeezing me in the morning fairly last minute. She arrived promptly and gave me a hair style that I could feel beautiful in all day! We had a 1pm ceremony and a reception that went till 10 pm at night, and it still looked perfect after an entire night of dancing! Thank you so much for helping me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.
    Diedra Married on 09/10/2011
    I absolutely cannot say enough about Leanne! I fell in love with her work only to find out she already had a wedding booked on my wedding day. Instead of sending me on my way, she rearranged her entire weekend, drove halfway across Texas, woke up at 4am, and made me and look more beautiful than I have ever looked in my life. I am still getting compliments on what a great job she did and the next day, my hair STILL looked amazing. She made my bridal party and our moms look so beautiful. Her work is amazing, she is SO fun to work with, and I absolutely cannot wait to find a reason to work with her again! I live in Austin and would seriously make the drive just to have Leanne style my hair!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Evonne Makeup Artistry Evonne Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Leanne and I have worked on several weddings and a photo shoot. Her hair inspirations are just that...inspiring. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous hair always. Such a pleasure working with her always and we have a great time doing what we love!!! Leanne is absolutely wonderful and brilliant.

Lewisville, TX, 75077
Location of (Hair Inspirations)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding