Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi

About Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi

Bridal Hair Specialist

Hey all I'm Bridget Buscemi and I'd like to thank you for taking the time to visit my page! This is such an exciting yet busy time for you! What a compliment that you've even considered checking out my page.

Hair is my passion! So much so, that I started working in a salon at the ripe old age of 14 years old! After completing my education at 17 I knew this was my life's work and began working in a award winning salon. I fell in love with styling hair for all sorts of special events, the most important being weddings.

With 20 years experience I've done it all and love it more and more each day. Making you look Beautiful isn't a job to me it's my life.

Being able to bring my creativity and passion to every bride and family I encounter, while being sure to meet your expectations is my specialty. Wether you want simple or dramatic, extensions or braids I do it all!

I've been told my Knowledge of Fashion, Style, and Beauty along with my ability to see your vision, focusing in on your  favorite characteristics while bringing out your inner beauty sets me apart from the rest. Give me a call and let me create your personal style and make you feel like the work of art you are!

Thank you and I hope to speak with you soon! Hairbybridgetbuscemi@gmail.com

Hair For You By Bridget Buscemi (631)774-9169

Hair Extensions (2)
On-Site Hair (2)
Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)

I been going to Bridget for years to get my hair done. Every experience I have with her is amazing! Bridget has never let me down and my hair always comes out great. I highly recommend her to anyone for any future events!!

Profile Picture Tina, 3/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Five stars isn’t enough! I don’t even know where to start! I couldn’t be happier that I found Bridget on Wedding Wire! From the first day I contacted her I knew she was a perfect fit. She is extremely accommodating, super sweet and knows exactly what she is doing! The first day I met her for my trial, it was as if we knew each other for years! She knows exactly how to make a bride feel beautiful! All of my bridesmaids showed her one picture and WOW!! They got exactly what they were looking for! Hair looked flawless all night long! She made me look and feel like a princess!!! My hair did not need even one touch up the entire duration of my wedding! I can not say that about anyone else that has done my hair in the past.

Bridget, I love you!!!!!! Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much (ONE MILLION TIMES OVER) You are truly the best and I look forward to sending all of my friends/family to you for future events ❤️

Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Kings Park, NY 11754   See On Map
631-774-9169 (phone)
Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi is a wedding Bridal hair specialist that goes to any location to do the bride and the bridal parties hair! Over 15 years of experience and loves to make everyone's hair gorgeous! from Long Island NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Suffolk County , Nassau County , and NYC. Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi is a professional Bridal hair specialist that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2000 specializing in Bridal hair and bridal parties, proms,sweet sixteens and all events for hair.