Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pins To Pearls, LLC

... let the beauty start here

Pin to Pearls is the premiere professional on-site hair styling business serving Delmarva & Washington, D.C. We provide you with the luxury of specially trained artists that come to you the day of your wedding or special event to enhance your natural beauty and perform the elegant hair design you deserve. We handle all of your hair needs and leave you with a memorable, stress-free experience. So if you are getting married or have a special event to attend, don't worry about driving to the salon, we will come to you! Whether it be your house, hotel, or bridal suite; rain, snow, or shine... we will be there to provide the following hair services:

- Up-Do's

- Down-Do's

- Blow Outs

- And other special requests

No wedding or special event is too big or too small. Enjoy your favorite cocktails and snacks with the company of your girlfriends. We do all the work to ensure everyone is ready for their big day, so give Pins to Pearls a call to see why our expertise & customer service is second to none!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (7)
Makeup (6)
Licensed (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

First of all let me just say, that I am pretty sure that like most women, we all are freaking out about our hair up to the day of the wedding! And that was me! And I was just the mother of the groom!haha Shanna, several times, reassured me that i was going to look great! Well, she certainly pulled it off! I have never had soo many compliments! My makeup and hair looked fantastic! I would suggest her to anyone! She is upbeat and fun which makes it even better!!

Profile Picture Belinda, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Having Pins to Pearls at my sisters wedding was fantastic!! Not having to go to the salon and rush back to wedding venue made the day run smoothly and stress free. Shanna is such a talent! Everyone looked beautiful and we all loved our hair. That day was very windy for the outdoor ceremony but Shanna made sure that our hair was pinned and hair sprayed enough that after the ceremony all of our hair still looked wonderful. I would highly recommend Pins to Pearls to any bride!

Profile Picture Jami, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shanna was absolutely amazing! She made sure that my hairstyle was perfect on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews

1 VIDEO

2012 Weddings - New Logo
1:13 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Hair for a Special Affair always does a great job at making the entire bridal party look amazing! Their hair and makeup always stands out in the photos I take afterwards. They are fun, fresh and nice people to work with! I would recommend them to anyone!

Great customer service and skills.

Shanna! Let me be honest when I tell you it is hard to find a reliable hair stylist in Maryland and I am grateful that we work together. I love that we can bring our clients competitive pricing and most importantly every Bride I have recommended to Shanna from Hair for a Special Affair emails me saying, "Thank you so much, Shanna was awesome!" I will continue to refer my business to her and please email her and book your wedding! We may be able to see each other too! :D

2730 Cox Neck Rd, Chester, MD 21619   See On Map