Hair By Monica Nicole

Victoria, TX View map

Hair by Monica Nicole is a hair stylist based in Victoria, Texas, that offers innovative bridal services. For brides in this area searching for a salon that can execute their dream hairdo, Hair by Monica Nicole is a great choice.

Services offered

Hair by Monica Nicole caters for individual brides getting ready for their wedding ceremony, but it is also open to larger groups – great for bridal parties of up to 12 people, including the mother of the bride. Consultations, haircuts, upstylings, blowouts and coloring are all part of the business’ repertoire.

Other services

The convenient salon, which can accommodate for walk-ins, has an extensive array of specialties that also include:

• Extensions
  • Treatment
  • Blending
  • Deep shampooing

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Amelia Married on 12/29/2018

The best hairstylist you’ve ever dreamed of

Monica is absolutely and truly talented at what she does. She makes your dreams come to reality. I’ve had nothing but the best experience with her always, she’s extremely professional and honest. Which i love. She will set your hair up from 5am to 4 in the morning. Always timely and is the best communicator. I truly enjoyed working with Monica for my big day because she has a calming presence, the type you know you can trust her with your life aka hair on your WEDDING day. she will not let you down. if you don’t get your hair & bridesmaids hair done by her, you are seriously missing out. xoxo
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle M. Married on 09/15/2018

The best! Always love my results.

Monica is wonderful! My hair always comes out looking and feeling amazing. She has cut, colored, styled, and of course she did my wedding updo (which was fabulous). I am always satisfied with her services! Highly recommend! 💛
  • Anabelle
    Anabelle Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely amazing!

I can’t say enough of how beautiful Monica made me feel on my big day. I told her and Idea of what I wanted, and let her decide the rest. The end result was better than I ever dreamed! She made sure that the style was comfortable for me with my veil, and made sure it lasted all day. I could not have picked anyone better to trust for such a special day.

4002 John Stockbauer suite C Victoria, TX, 77904
361-7035000
Location of (Hair By Monica Nicole)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding