Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

08 091259
364b2b8285b0b8dd 1470807768493 image

5 Reviews for Hair by Kaylee

Kasandra · Married on 07/23/2016

Kaylee is so talented. Her team is amazing and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! So easy to work with and talk to, explains everything and I loved that she was able to stay all day and do touch ups! So worth it! I had the best experience with her and will be using her in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/10/2016

I've never felt more beautiful as I did after Kaylee did my hear on my wedding. She was there at all times of the day touching up my hair before photos and the video. She was so professional and so talented with my hair!! Thank you Kaylee! We were able to practice before my bridals and the actual wedding day and it was phenominal, all experiences.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Jesse · Married on 06/11/2016

Kaylee is amazing!!!!!

I got married in June, and she did a great job on my hair for my wedding day. I had a trial with her a few months before the wedding, I brought in pictures of what I liked and she really took time to understand what I wanted and the look I was going for. She did my hair at the trial so I could see what it looked like and make sure it was exactly what I wanted. We went over the wedding day, what day and time, and where I was getting ready so she knew everything before hand which made me feel at ease.

Fast forward to the wedding day, she traveled to where I was getting ready and did my hair in about an hour. I left for my wedding feeling so beautiful and could not have been happier with how I looked and how amazing my hair style turned out. My updo lasted the entire night and I got so many complements on it.

I would HIGHLY recommend going to Kaylee for your wedding hair! She can do anything and you can tell she really cares about her brides. Her prices were great, service was amazing, and she is very talented.

Thank you Kaylee for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Award

Hair by Kaylee FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling

• Anna Phillips Photography
    Anna Phillips Photography Wedding Photographers

Kaylee is an amazing hair stylist! She has a beautiful vision what will look good on the model/bride! Also, she is so talented with haircuts and coloring!! Can`t wait to work with you again!

• Scottsdale, 85251 See on map