11110 Los Alamitos Blvd. Ste. 105, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Hair by Emi

My vision is to give you the ultimate salon experience. I am committed to providing you, my guest, with the very best experience in cutting, hair color, and styling for men and women. I am located in Los Alamitos, Ca at a beautiful salon, Salon Vida. You will experience a friendly staff, delicious refreshments, and great service. We carry Bumble & Bumble, L'oreal Serie Expert, and Pravana Hair Care. I use Difiaba professional hair color from Italy. Difiaba hair color combines ultrafine, ultrapure pigments in a revolutionary hair coloring system to deposit more color pigment than ever before. It dramatically improves intensity and enhances color tonality & vibrancy resulting in exceptional gray coverage. I have been a hairstylist for over 10 years and have been trained by Toni and Guy, Wella, Redken, Artego, L'oreal, Mark Barrington Hair Extensions, Foxi Hair Extensions, Cinderella Hair Extensions, Keratin Complex and many more. I specialize in Custom Hair Color, Hair Extensions, and Weddings. I offer many different methods of hair extensions, individually bonded, shrink links, tube/bead method, or wefts. I am truly passionate about my work and customizing your hair into a beautiful masterpiece. My goal is to use my artistic and technical skills to make you love your hair. I absolutely LOVE people and enjoy building friendships with each and every one of my clients.
I do many on location weddings, so just call to inquire :) I also somtimes bring an assistant or a beauty team for larger events.

DSCF0619
P1020518
IMG0806

2 Reviews for Hair by Emi

Maya · Married on 04/09/2010

Emi is the best thing that could've ever happened to my hair! She's always up to date with the latest styles and coloring techniques. Very personable and friendly! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her for your hair needs!

Sent on 04/18/2010

Mary · Married on 03/13/2010

Emi is very impressive on many levels. Besides being very creative and very fast, she is delightful to be around. Her sense of artistry and keeping up with what is fashionable is incomparable. She aims to please, and I don't know of anyone that has not been pleased. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/17/2010

Keratin Treatment/ Brazillian Blowout
    $50 off the Keratin or Brazillian Blowout treatment
  • Hair by Emi 2
    Hair Extensions
    20 % off OR $100 credit towards a full head of beautiful hair extensions...call for your free consultation.

• 11110 Los Alamitos Blvd. Ste. 105 Los Alamitos, 90720 See on map