4311 Norfolk Parkway #110, Palm Bay, FL 32904 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hair and makeup with Rebecca McGillicuddy

Rebecca understands how important this special day is and wants to make it flawless.
Her focus is makeup, hair and nails. She offers a wide range of options for your wedding.

Rebecca has been nicknamed The Hair Whisperer

• braids of all styles and types
  • do you prefer you hair all up, down or a combination
  • ceremony look with an easy change for the reception
  • hair extensions that clip in without distroying your hair
  • can't make up your mind? with a free consultation she will find that special look

With 30 years of experience as a professionally trained (not Youtube trained) Makeup Artist, Rebecca can make sure you have a personal and individual touch to your wedding. Makeup is an art form for Rebecca, so whether its classic, cosplay, vintage or zombies Rebecca has you covered. If you are not a makeup person, Rebecca gets that too. She doesn't wear makeup on a regular basis but for this specail day........you need to look perfect but still feel like you!

Nails, nails, nails!

Rebecca exclusively uses Light Elegance Hard Gel to create beautiful nails. You will not find acrylic or cheap nail products here. You are also valued even for your nails. You are not another dollar sign sitting in a chair. Your nails are created by hand without plastic tips and formed to YOUR nails. Sorry I DO NOT do pedicures but I will polish your toe nails to match. If you are having your nails done and just need artwork, let me know.

• glitter
  • color
  • nail art
  • rhinestones

Any style, theme and/or location. Prices are the same for everyone! Just because its your wedding day doesn't mean I get to triple the price on you. During your free consultation we will review everything to make it the best specifically for you. My base pricing for on-location weddings and events will be found on my website at http://faceityouarebeautiful.com but we will create a package that works for you. In salon pricing and travel pricing are available.

If you can't take Rebecca with you, you have the option of have Rebecca do a tutorial or class for you and your entire wedding party.

Thank you for considering us for your special day!!!

Follow Hair and makeup with Rebecca McGillicuddy on

French square nails
45d5cb9423494f7c 13679965 1210325095722060 8923093634176147057 o

3 Reviews for Hair and makeup with Rebecca McGillicuddy

Serena · Married on 11/08/2014

Rebecca was absolutely wonderful! I knew she would be perfect during our initial on-the-phone consultation. She knows so much about makeup, styles, and weddings and made me, my bridesmaids, mother, and daughter look absolutely stunning!
    My trial run was an enjoyable experience. Rebecca explained all about hair care and makeup. She talked through everything she did and listened to my suggestions and concerns. She gave me so many options (which I really needed).
    The night before my wedding, Rebecca came to our hotel room and put pin curls in the girls hair. She was so much fun to hang out with and everyone really enjoyed her. On the day of my wedding, once again, she was absolutely wonderful. She did hair and makeup on five ladies. She even stayed for awhile after she was done to make sure I got in my dress okay without messing up my hair and makeup. She made my 7 year old daughter/flower girl feel so special and beautiful with all sorts of shiny and glitter touches. She gave us all sorts of tips to help the day go smoothly. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better friend to get me ready for my wedding.
    Thanks, Rebecca!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Megan · Married on 05/14/2011

I have known Rebecca for many years and she has done my hair and make up several times. In 1999 when my olde sister got married Rebecca was there to save the day and do my hair and make up- I asked her then to do my hair and make up if I ever got married- true to her word she was there on my special day . She is always prompt. Rebecca does incredible work and has always made me feel like a princess. Rebecca took me from modern day me to a gorgeous 1940's pin up. My husband kept telling me how beautiful I was and how much he loved the retro 40's hair. Rebecca- thank you so much for making my wedding day so special and for transforming me into the gorgeous " 1940s" bride.

Sent on 05/18/2011

Steph · Married on 02/05/2011

Rebecca has applied makeup on me multiple times and has always been professional, on time (usually early) and always listens to me to make sure I get the look I want! She's a bargain for her prices! I've recommended her to many friends!

Sent on 04/28/2011

Hair and makeup with Rebecca McGillicuddy FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing