Hair and Makeup by Tatyana

Houston, TX 77073 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hair and Makeup by Tatyana

Hair and Makeup by Tatyana is an On-location bridal and fashion service team, we travel to your home/venue at no additional cost. I have over 7 years of Hair and Makeup experience, I was the head makeup artist at Houston Fashion Week and I-Fashion Houston show, I have done over 80 weddings including American, Indian, Asian and African American.

1 Reviews for Hair and Makeup by Tatyana

Andrea · Married on 03/22/2014

After having a horrible time trying to find a makeup artist that I could trust to work on an ethnically diverse bridal party, my cousin referred me to Tatyana and saved the day! On top of her work being great, she was flexible and professional. Our wedding was 3 1/2 hours away from Houston and Tatyana traveled EARLY in the morning to make it to the venue by 9am and start on the bridal party. She did makeup on 6 of my bridesmaids, as well as hair for a few of them and my flower girl and makeup for my mom (various skin tones and hair types). Two of my bridesmaids asked for makeup the day of because they saw how good she was and she was able to fit them in. She does both bold and natural looks really well. Her prices were very reasonable and my husband thought I was extra beautiful wedding day! Tatyana was also flexible and accommodated my work schedule for booking the trial. She also responded quickly to questions and was fun to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for hair and/or makeup.

Hair and Makeup by Tatyana FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hair and Makeup by Tatyana 1
    Free Makeup Trial
    You will receive a FREE makeup trial if you book me for your wedding day!

• Houston, TX 77073 See on map