Hair and Makeup by Morgan Watson

Temecula, CA View map

Every bride wants to look and feel their best on the wedding day. Hair and Makeup by Morgan Watson provides on-location premier hair and makeup services to create a relaxing environment for every bride. Offering a wide array of timeless looks and styles perfect for weddings, events, engagement, boudoir, pageants, fashion, commercial and all occasions in Temecula and all of Southern California. Hair and Makeup by Morgan Watson provides individual looks and bridal services for all of the wedding party.

When booking for popular dates and weekends, we encourage you to contact and reserve your date as early as possible.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Heather Married on 05/24/2015
    Morgan is such a sweet girl and is wonderful with hair and makeup. My venue, Mount Palomar, recommended her. I hired her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as my Mom's and my bridesmaid. During my hair and makeup trail with Morgan, she took hours to do my hair and makeup, being very flexible and sweet as I hmmed over what I wanted and tried a few different hair styles. We did airbrush makeup and we loved it - I knew I would love my hair and makeup on the wedding day.

Wedding day came, and everything went great! All hair and makeup looked wonderful, and Morgan was super sweet and happy to be there. She even helped calm me down with our florist delivered my bouquet and it was all wrong. She is a wonderful person who loves wedding and making people feel pretty. Her pricing is fair and she is very responsive. Use her for your wedding!
  • Emily
    Emily Event on: 09/27/2014
    Morgan and her assistant were an excellent choice for my wedding day. During trial Morgan spent time with me and did multiple hair styles till I was happy. She did a fabulous job on my make up as well. For my wedding they did my hair and make up, four bridesmaid, my mother and my grooms mother. They were very professional with each person and would tweak anything the girls asked for along the way. Each person was very satisfied with the end results. I would highly recommend Morgan for any girl looking for make up and hair on their wedding day. It is a stressful day, and she was great at helping to keep the group calm.
    Amy Married on 07/26/2014
    Morgan was amazing! She was incredibly timely in all her correspondence leading up to our wedding day, and was absolutely perfect the day of! She is sweet, professional, and very talented!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

I Do Makeovers I Do Makeovers Wedding Hair & Makeup

Morgan is a delightful person inside and out. As a colleague of mine, she does a superb job on brides and wedding parties. She is friendly, prompt, and worth a call. I wish she was on my team!

Temecula, 92591
Location of (Hair and Makeup by Morgan Watson)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding