About Hair And Faces By Lisa

A Lifetime of Dreams. One Day of Memories.
Welcome To Hair And Faces By Lisa
It’s what every woman wants on the most special days in her life. The picture you’ve always had in your mind. You’ve never looked more beautiful. Your hair is perfect and you skin is flawless. Every eye in the room is on you, and you are the star.

You deserve a make-up artist and hairstylist who will work to understand your style and to create the perfect you. That’s my mission. I’ll make sure that you look exactly how you always dreamed you would -- on one of the most special days of your life.

My name is Lisa Yaffe, and I am a professionally-trained and licensed hair stylist and make-up artist. In addition to my salon clients, I spend my weekends working with brides, wedding parties, bar/bat mitzvah families and other people having special events to make sure that everyone looks and feels their best for the big day. I encourage you to schedule a free personal consultation to see what a wonderful difference professional hair and make-up can create for your special event. I look forward to meeting you.

Hair and Faces by Lisa provides on-site hairdressing and makeup services for brides and weddings in the Washington DC area, including the Maryland and Virginia suburbs, and Baltimore MD.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fake Lashes (2)
Licensed (1)
Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)

Lisa is wonderful! She made me look ao beautiful on my Wedding Day, and her expertise with my hair was just what I needed! I received many compliments from my coworkers the week after my initial consultation. Thank you Lisa!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa did an absolutely fantastic job on my hair and makeup for my small, courthouse wedding. She was very easy to work with, responsive, and accommodating. She did my hair and makeup, as well as my mom's and my mother-in-law's hair very quickly and professionally. Everything turned out so gorgeous, and i couldn't believe how fast she worked. Our photographer raved about my makeup (and a photographer would know!). Lisa is winner!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/10/16, 4 Reviews