6833 N Kedzie Ave Apt 809, Chicago, IL 60645 Map · Phone number

About Hadafoto

Hadafoto is a boutique photography studio. Each wedding is unique and we take pride in providing personalized service to our clients. Fashion inspired portraits and candid photography throughout the day is what we are looking to achieve at every event.
We are looking forward to be part of your day!

HHG3417
HHG5659
HHG55385x7bw

9 Reviews for Hadafoto

Renata · event on 11/18/2012

Gabriel was awesome, he captured beautifully all the moments. I love every single picture and I would recommend him to everybody!!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Maria · Married on 10/20/2012

Maria Lipan · Teacher at St. Vincent de Paul Center

Gabriel is a great photographer and a real artist.
    Paul and I got married at the Castle of Spring Green in Wisconsin. When we decided to get this location we envisioned our wedding to be a faery tell and Gabi made our dream come true.
    He has a real passion for his job. Photography is definitely his way of expression as an artist. Gabriel Hadarean inspired us and give us the best support and ideas to get to rich our vision.
    His wife, Lidia Moldovan Hadarean was my personal makeup artist for the big day. She, as well, was part of our "dream came true" story. Together, Lidia and Gabriel made a trustful team that helped us relax and go with the flow.
    Thanks again,

Maria @ Paul.

Sent on 12/21/2012

Jill · Married on 06/02/2012

I used Gabriel for our wedding photography in June. By far, he was the best price I could find. He was very professional and flexible with the amount of time we wanted him there. He accomodated us to the best that we could have imagined. He listened to what we wanted and delivered it. He took a TON of pictures, more than what I've seen anyone ever get from their photographer.

I would highly recommed Gabriel and his services to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Jill