15498 Cape Drive South, Jacksonville, FL 32226 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hackle-Oreair Designs

We offer complete service wedding and event design and consulting with great customer service. Design concepts, floral design, decor and coordinating is our specialty. We offer on site consultations at your wedding venue. We have rentals of pedalstals, urns, silver cake stands, silver vases, plus much more. We ofer wedding cakes and many styles of invitations, napkins and wedding accessories.

We offer a perfect and worry free event, that combines imagination and creativity with the finest flowers to produce high-quality designs. We are professionally trained and are well acquainted with all types of wedding work.

Please call, email, or view or website for information and our portfolio.

weddingcake2
weddingcake2
logofountain

3 Reviews for Hackle-Oreair Designs

Vanessa · Married on 06/14/2008

Everything was perfect! My cake was beautiful the flowers were fresh and gorgeous. My husband and I were very pleased with everything Marie provided for us. We saved our cake top and ate it on our one year anniversary and it still tasted great!I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 07/29/2009

Jenny · Married on 07/22/2006

I was more than pleased with Hackle-Oreair Designs. The flowers were amazing! Marie listened to my ideas and created beautiful arrangements. Not only was she my florist, she provided my invitations, table linens and accessories. Marie was able to take in all my ideas and make it this wonderful product. It was better than I could have ever imagined! To this day I get compliments on my wedding. She was always prompt, professional and made this an easy, exciting experience. I had no worries when it involved her services. Thank you, Marie!!

Sent on 08/22/2009

Erica · Married on 08/13/2005

She was incredibly detail oriented and keyed in to my ideas and best interest!

Sent on 06/04/2009

Award

Hackle-Oreair Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hackle-Oreair Designs 1
    Consultations
    Wedding or Event Consultations.

• 15498 Cape Drive South Jacksonville, 32226 See on map