Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Habitat Events and Floral Studio

A full service coordination & design team who are madly in love with beautifully styled fetes!

Habitat Floral Studio and Events is a full service event coordination, wedding planning and design, and wedding floral firm based in Montana. Launched in 2004, Habitat has gained a strong reputation for innovative coordination and beautifully stylish design work. Our team works within your budget to help you sort through all your ideas to offer guidance on how to filter, enhance, and interpret them into a perfectly tailored event.

Habitat coordinates events through out the Flathead Valley, Missoula, Whitefish, Bozeman, Bitterroot Valley, Eastern Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington and destination locations. Let the Habitat team show you our unsurpassed level of service, meticulous attention to detail, and our passion for what we do.

211 N. Higgins Ave | Missoula, MT 59802 | 406.543.0967

hello@habitatevents.com | www.habitatevents.com

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Bozeman

Follow Habitat Events and Floral Studio on

17 Reviews for Habitat Events and Floral Studio

Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

My wife and I had Habitat do the flowers for our wedding, and we were absolutely blown away! We didn't have a huge budget, but Jennifer and her team were still able to give us our dream arrangements! We planned our wedding from Pennsylvania, so having a florist with an aesthetic we could trust was key! We gave Jennifer a bit direction and a few inspiration photos, but we let Habitat make the majority of the design decisions, and the end result was stunning! Additionally, my mom potted several dozen terrariums for the wedding, and Habitat arranged them into their design at no extra charge! We felt so thankful that we could put the reins in their hands and know that everything was going to be perfect! We just can't recommend them more! Worth every penny!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emma, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment I spoke with Jennifer, over a year and a half before our wedding, I knew she was going to be amazing. Thoughtful, kind, organized, communicative, and one unbelievable florist! Now being in the business I appreciate Jen and her team even more - every single one of my family members and bridesmaids commented on how calm and collected she was the entire day of the wedding. Like any event we had a few unexpected things happen but I (as the bride) never even know about them - evidence of a great planner and coordinator. I cannot say enough great things about Habitat Events…they simply made our wedding day run smoothing and look breathtaking. 110% recommend Jen and the Habitat Events team to any couple.

Profile Picture User4428079, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I go to Habitat Floral for ALL of my flower needs, both for events and purely personal. The ladies are all so helpful and knowledgable and I always leave feeling like I received exceptional service and gorgeous flowers. They are so creative and I have yet to see a wedding bouquet that I don't absolutely love from them. Perhaps a bit expensive, but I think their flowers are worth it. Five stars.

View Vendor Response

Religious
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Indulgence loves working with the Jennifers from Habitat. They do amazing flower arrangements as well as event planning. Any event we are on with them is beautifully organized and the brides are relaxed and happy. They're fun, professional and a pleasure to work with.

The talent of this team is amazing! Unique and contemporary floral designs and wedding planning based out of Missoula.

The habitat group is AMAZING!!! Every time I work with these ladies I'm in awe of the work they do from coordination and design to florals. Insanely good!!

Habitat Events are the best at what they do. Super organized, professional, on time, and most importantly they make weddings EASY for all the other vendors and brides. These guys are a must hire!

The gals at Habitat are fantastic. They are on top of it, very professional, friendly, and have quite a system down to make things run smoothly. We highly recommend them!

Events