Bayamon, PR 00956 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About H & M Entertainment

Ofrecemos los servicios de:

Dj y Animación ( con música variada)

Karaoke (alrededor de 14,000 pistas en inglés y español)

Música en vivo (bailable, serenatas, bohemia)

Sonido ( micrófonos inalámbricos, sonido para 500 personas, proyector, luces profesionales, maquina de humo)

Para más información: (787)-429-3474/ 616-5261 hmentertainment1@gmail.com www.hmentertainment.net

El mejor servicio al mejor precio

DSCI0134

Kristy · Married on 05/08/2010

Excelente servicio...

Sent on 07/01/2010

Sharon · Married on 06/08/2013

Yaniel was extremely affordable and was flexible on being booked with very little time left to my event.

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • Eva

Eva · Married on 07/22/2011

3.6
      2.5
      3.0

I contracted H&M to be the DJ for the reception and for live guitar music during the ceremony and cocktail after the ceremony. I tried to get in contact with him a few weeks before the wedding to be sure and set the music I wanted to be played in the ceremony, it was almost impossible, by some time it was really stressful for me because I couldn't be able to talk to him to a point I thought I would need to contract someone else the last minute. He finally answered an e-mail, but it was not enough for me to set the exact music to be played.
    The day of the wedding although there was a bad weather that day, the timing for his setting was really tight with the schedule we already had established.
    I have no argument during the activity, and for the price it was ok, what I liked was the flexibility on the music I could choose and the sound, lights and performance was great.

Sent on 09/08/2011

H & M Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock

Real Weddings

• EnhancEvents LLC
    EnhancEvents LLC Wedding Planners

Yaniel, my appreciation for your presentation, skills extends even farther than I can say, as I presented you with my very unconventional idea to include lots of the bride’s request. Your reaction to my idea was refreshing and extremely positive. All in all, it was a smooth running event, a fabulous and great experience for all. I truly enjoyed working with you, and again I thank you for everything you did. There would be no hesitation to work with you again in the future and I will be telling all my friends about the great service you provide. Kay, @ EnhancEvents, LLC

• Bayamon, 00956 See on map
    7876165261 (Other Phone Number)