H.F. Hornberger Bakery

• Velvet Sky Bakery
  • Bredenbeck's Bakery

32 Reviews for H.F. Hornberger Bakery

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2018

My experience with this bakery was wonderful. They provided the cake for my wedding on 8/26/18. They are the preferred cake vendor of my wedding venue. From the beginning, they were great. I attended the tasting with my now husband & my mother in law. They were so nice, discussed everything with us and gave us exactly what we wanted. When our big day came & we actually saw the cake for the first time we were FLOORED by how amazing it looked. Seriously the most beautiful wedding cake I had ever seen & it was mine! I couldn’t have been happier! And to top it all off it tasted amazing also! I had family literally calling me for days after asking if I had any more cake left over haha. Thank you to H.F. Hornbergers for giving us a memory we will cherish forever!

Danielle & Nahshon

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • CheeckyPinky39

Cyndi · Married on 04/20/2018

Hornberger's is my neighborhood bakery and my family visits them quite frequently, so we may be a little bias - THEY'RE AWESOME!

As a Bride I had very specific needs for the cakes for our wedding. We were getting married on our 5 year anniversary of being together so and my fiance and I met over cheeseburgers, so I requested a cheeseburger cake as our anniversary cake - Hornberger's delivered and hit it out of the park. We also wanted 200 cupcakes and an additional cake to represent my Girl Scout troop.

We got so many compliments on the cakes, the flavors and the style - we were blown away.

Everyone was ecstatic. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Tracey · Married on 10/22/2016

My wedding cake was amazing! When we came in for the consultation and I showed them what I wanted which a birch tree and it came out better then I could have ever imagined. La Luna Banquet Hall uses this bakery for their cakes and the employees at La Luna said the cake was amazing and they have not seen like like this before. Thank you for a great cake!

Sent on 10/28/2016

• Bensalem, 19020 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (H.F. Hornberger Bakery)