Mashpee, Mashpee, MA 02649 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About GypsyEyeMakeup

GypsyEyeMakeup is based on Cape Cod, MA. Owner and makeup artist, Susanne Ricardo, has over 15 years of professional experience. She prides herself on only using cruelty-free products. Susanne began her makeup career in NYC prior to moving home to the Boston area and then eventually moved to Cape Cod where she currently resides. She has worked for notable brands such as Benefit, MAC, Prescriptives, and Origins. Susanne does not travel to lower Cape, Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket.

Services Offered:
GypsyEyeMakeup works with parties of 3 minimum to 5 maximum. She offers the following services:

• A full face makeup including false lashes and a cruelty-free lip product for each person
  • Makeup trial for the bride including false lashes
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • She works with a dependable local travel hairdresser if needed
Follow GypsyEyeMakeup on

GypsyEyeMakeup 6
GypsyEyeMakeup 7

Annie · Married on 08/17/2019

Very Happy Party of 7!

Fate led me to Susanne through browsing the GeoTag of the venue for my wedding, and I am so grateful to the cosmos for bringing us together! She traveled to the house we were staying at in Bourne, and brought along with her an assistant, Missy. (Special shot out to Missy, who came along on short notice on her day off and did such beautiful makeup for my three sisters!)

Susanne did a fantastic job creating a stunning look that maintained and enhanced the natural beauty of my friend, aunt and mother — women (myself included) who are not accustomed to having their makeup professionally done and were a bit hesitant to sit in the chair, but by the end we were all so confident in our own skin.
    Most importantly, Susanne and Missy created such a warm environment filled with humor and ease. We joked that amidst the chaos of wedding-day craziness at the house, the room we designated for makeup application became The Safe Haven. Susanne was so gracious in allowing friends and family members to stream in and out of the room all morning to bask in the oasis she created without ever losing her focus or missing a beat in the witty banter she kept up amongst the group!

Another note on Susanne’s expert makeup artistry: it lasted ALL day. About an hour before I was due to walk down the aisle, I got a piece of lint stuck in my eye and the tearing that ensued triggered a massive sob fest (both eyes streaming, snot everywhere, the works). I was convinced I had just ruined all of Susanne’s hard work, but when I checked in the mirror, my makeup was still FLAWLESS.
    Thank you so much Susanne, you are truly a gem!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

GypsyEyeMakeup's reply:

Awww, big thanks to you and your family and friends for the hospitality! I am so grateful that “my people” always find me 😊 It was a great day and I loved our awesome beauty room of girl power! 😂😂😂 We wish you all the best for a lifetime of love! Xoxo 💋🎉
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 08/12/2019

Susanne rocks!

I was searching for a makeup artist with a cruelty free kit, and I'm so glad I found Susanne! Not only does her kit check that box, but she's also so talented, professional, and just fun to hang out and chat with. During my trial, she made my friend and I feel so comfortable and welcome at her home studio. Prior to the wedding, she helped me carefully think through when to schedule her time for the morning of the wedding given our time constraints that day. On the morning of the wedding, she arrived right on time and was super organized, which helped with the flow of our getting ready process. She also did a beautiful job on my makeup, my mom's and my brother's girlfriend's! She really did help add a bit of glam to our looks and help tie them all together. My lashes and makeup looked great all day long, even when I teared up a bit during my vows! My whole family loved chatting with Susanne and we hope to have another opportunity to work with her again!

Sent on 08/25/2019

GypsyEyeMakeup's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this so fast! I’m so glad you found me and I had a great day with your awesome family and friends. It was absolutely my pleasure. 😊 I wish you, your new husband and both families a long and happy marriage full of love and laughs. Big thanks again! 🎉

GypsyEyeMakeup Pricing